IC LOST (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
|counters....but not without getting hit and hurt|
They stare in shock, before backing away a feet. "πŒ·π‰π… πŒ³πŒ°π‚πŒ΄ πŒΈπ‰πŒΏ π‰π€π€π‰πƒπŒ΄ πŒΈπ‰πŒΏπ‚ πŒ³πŒ΄πŒ°π„πŒ· πƒπŒ΄πŒ½π„πŒ΄πŒ½πŒΆπŒ΄. πŒΉπ† πŒΈπ‰πŒΏ πƒπŒ·πŒ°πŒ»πŒ» 𐌱𐌴 π„πŒ·πŒ°π„ π…πŒ°πŒΈ, π„πŒ·πŒ°πŒ½ π…πŒ΄ πƒπŒ·πŒ°πŒ»πŒ» π„π‚πŒ°π€ πŒΈπ‰πŒΏ 𐌹𐌽 π„πŒ·πŒ΄πƒπŒ΄ πŒ·πŒ°πŒ»πŒ»πƒ 𐍆𐍉𐍂 πŒ΄π„πŒ΄π‚πŒ½πŒ°πŒ» πŒ»πŒΉπ†πŒ΄." They try to carry him away.

They take him to a dark hallway... It leads to a familiar looking place. The bricks have the same texture that was present in a certain structure he saw before... A castle-like building with an old man on the front...
A silhouette of a skeleton steps out, "𐌰𐌷, π…πŒ·πŒ°π„ 𐌰 πƒπŒΉπŒ²πŒ·π„ 𐍄𐍉 πŒ±πŒ΄πŒ·π‰πŒ»πŒ³. TπŒ·πŒΉπƒ πƒπŒ΄πŒ½π„πŒΉπŒ΄πŒ½π„ π†πŒ»πŒΏπŒΉπŒ³ πŒΉπƒ πˆπŒ΄π‚πŒΈ 𐌷𐌰𐌽𐌳𐌸. H𐌰𐌽𐌳 π„πŒ·πŒ΄πŒΌ π‰πˆπŒ΄π‚ 𐍄𐍉 𐌼𐌴, 𐌰𐌽𐌳 π„πŒ·π‰πŒΏ πƒπŒ·πŒ°πŒ»πŒ» π‚πŒ΄πƒπ„"
"π…πŒ΄ πƒπŒ·πŒ°πŒ»πŒ» π‰πŒ±πŒ΄πŒΈ"
The silhouette is revealed to be a skeleton with red glowing eyes and a purple robe. It's not covered by black oil and seems like it's actually alive. "𐌹 π‚πŒ΄πŒ°πŒ»πŒΉπŒΆπŒ΄πŒ³ πŒ·π‰π… π„πŒ·πŒΉπƒ πŒ·πŒ°πŒ»πŒ»π…πŒ°πŒΈ πŒ·πŒ°πƒ πŒ·πŒ΄πŒ»π€πŒ΄πŒ³ πŒΏπƒ π‰πˆπŒ΄π‚ π„πŒΉπŒΌπŒ΄. π…πŒ΄ 𐌷𐌰𐍈𐌴 𐌱𐌴𐌴𐌽 π‚πŒ΄π†πŒΏπƒπŒΉπŒ½πŒ² π€π‰π…πŒ΄π‚, πŒ±πŒΏπ„ πŒ½π‰π… π…πŒ΄ 𐌷𐌰𐍈𐌴 πŒΉπ„. 𐌰𐌽𐌳 π…πŒ΄ πƒπŒ·πŒ°πŒ»πŒ» π†πŒΉπŒ½πŒ°πŒ»πŒ»πŒΈ π„πŒ°πŒΊπŒ΄ 𐍈𐌴𐌽𐌲𐌴𐌰𐌽c𐌴 π‰πŒ½ πŒΆπ„πŒ·πŒΏπŒ»πŒ·πŒΏ!"
Skeletom touches the black oil
It begins to cover him, surrounding his arm.

|shows signs of confusion.....obviously not understanding them|
(Oh, Aqua doesn't have a computer? He should've carried that so he could translate their language to english on a website. Specifically Gothic Alphabet Converter ― LingoJam.)
They take him to a ritual place and lock him up, "𐌻𐌿𐌢𐌺𐌹𐌻𐌸, π…πŒ΄ 𐌳𐌹𐌳𐌽'𐍄 𐌷𐌰𐍈𐌴 𐍄𐍉 π…π‰π‚π‚πŒΈ πŒ°πŒ±π‰πŒΏπ„ πŒ²π‚πŒΏπŒ΄πƒ, πƒπŒΉπŒ½πŒΆπŒ΄ π„πŒ·πŒ΄πŒΈ 𐌢𐌰𐌽'𐍄 πŒ³πŒ΄π„πŒ΄πŒΆπ„ πƒπ‰πŒΌπŒ΄π„πŒ·πŒΉπŒ½πŒ² π„πŒ·πŒ°π„ πŒ»π‰π‰πŒΊπƒ 𐌻𐌹𐌺𐌴 𐌱𐌻𐌰𐌢𐌺 𐌻𐌹𐌡𐌿𐌹𐌳" The skeleton turns toward Aqua, "πŒΈπ‰πŒΏ πŒ°π‚πŒ΄ πƒπŒΏπŒΉπ„πŒ°πŒ±πŒ»πŒ΄ 𐍆𐍉𐍂 π‰πŒΏπ‚ π‚πŒΉπ„πŒΏπŒ°πŒ». π…πŒ΄ π‰πŒ½πŒ»πŒΈ 𐌽𐌴𐌴𐌳 π†π‰πŒΏπ‚ πŒΌπ‰π‚πŒ΄ 𐍄𐍉 πŒ±πŒ°πŒ½πŒΉπƒπŒ· πŒΆπ„πŒ·πŒΏπŒ»πŒ·πŒΏ 𐍆𐍉𐍂 πŒ΄π„πŒ΄π‚πŒ½πŒΉπ„πŒΈ, 𐌰𐌽𐌳 πŒ΄πƒπŒΆπŒ°π€πŒ΄ π†π‚π‰πŒΌ π„πŒ·πŒΉπƒ π…π‚πŒ΄π„πŒΆπŒ·πŒ΄πŒ³ π€πŒ°π‚π„ 𐍉𐍆 π„πŒ·πŒ΄ πŒ³πŒΏπŒ½πŒ²πŒ΄π‰πŒ½ 𐌷𐌴 πƒπŒ΄πŒ½π„πŒ΄πŒ½πŒΆπŒ΄πŒ³ πŒΏπƒ 𐍄𐍉"
"What the!" he shoots the goop of with his star cannon and then throws his arm at the wall trying to get the goop off
The goop/oil/water/slime/sludge becomes normal goop/oil/water/slime/sludge again.

(Idk, i mean Ghostrix did kinda leave the rp sevral days ago?)
(Yes, true. He's probably focused on his own roleplay. Which makes sense because I'm doing the same thing to other RPs for this one. Don't worry Host (IC), Neo Transpirence, and Era of the resurgence, I'll rreturrnnnn!!!!)

(The troubles of a roleplay host. You can't participate in a roleplay even if you really wanted to because you made a fairly well-known roleplay.)

(By the way, I gotta discuss something. At this point, the definition of a SimpleSparks RP is a meme. A SimpleSparks RP is that type of RP that everyone decides to go to because of how detailed it is. Seriously, my experience in roleplay is only adequate and more to the side of the inexperienced. Also, A SimpleSparks RP will only last about a few weeks or so, but it will still get popular nonetheless. I'll make sure this RP is different by not just getting bored and quitting.)

(i translated it, from the looks of it......they want to banish Cthulhu and are using people in rituals.....but i still
say Aqua cannot understand)

|Looks panicked|

The skeleton takes him away, "π…πŒ΄'π‚πŒ΄ 𐍃𐍉 πŒΆπŒ»π‰πƒπŒ΄! 𐍃𐍉 πŒΆπŒ»π‰πƒπŒ΄!"
The ink covered skeletons turn back into normal, dead, skeletons, and the liquids revert back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom