tModLoader Magic Storage

I am unsure if any of these have been considered, but here's a few quality of life changes i'd like to see to the crafting interface:
  • Items should be sorted in a way similar to how they appear in the recipe tab, if they aren't already.
  • The ability to toggle visibility of duplicate materials, like only show one of a yoyo instead of 3 of it.
  • The ability to toggle visibility of recipes past your tier, like post-Yharon recipes will not be shown pre-mechs, and ect.

I would love a few more filters for this mod :
-fishes
-plants & seeds
-ores & bars ...

-sorting based on dmg or tier ...

and also the ability to click on a material to filter all the recipes involved with this material.

I've been getting a similar error to
JJgoneinsane. It doesn't affect gameplay to my knowledge but still annoying.
upload_2017-12-20_14-35-5.png

I agree with whismerhill, in that it would be nice to have more sorting options. I don't know how terraria categorizes its items, but it would be really cool if you could sort items, based on a tag or something you give it. Ex: Iron bars have bars tag and iron tag. dunno if there is a way to set these up in game or if it would be only set tags, but it seems like a cool idea.

just started using this mod and i love having a central room to manage everything. my only issue so far is with the crafting interface, its working as intended, but i just wish it could adjust to the windows size. i have to maximize the game to be able to select the craftable. this doesnt happens with the storage heart where there's still space to look for the stuff.

would it be possible to adjust the crafting interface UI to adapt to different windows sizes?

I'm loving this mod to death. My only issue is that I can't seem to get it and TerrariaPatcher to play nice with each other. I get this error when I try to play with both. It happens if I hover my mouse over the storage heart UI. I can create one and place it, but the moment I open it and try to bring my mouse to the UI, the client crashes to desktop.

I put modloader in place first, then did terrariapatcher after. This only seems to happen if I have plugins checked on terrariapatcher, even if I don't actually activate any plugins. I don't have any other mods in place. Is this something I need to address with the dev of TerrariaPatcher? Or is this something that needs to be fixed for this mod? And is there any sort of workaround anyone's found in the meantime?

I'm loving this mod to death. My only issue is that I can't seem to get it and TerrariaPatcher to play nice with each other. I get this error when I try to play with both. It happens if I hover my mouse over the storage heart UI. I can create one and place it, but the moment I open it and try to bring my mouse to the UI, the client crashes to desktop.

I put modloader in place first, then did terrariapatcher after. This only seems to happen if I have plugins checked on terrariapatcher, even if I don't actually activate any plugins. I don't have any other mods in place. Is this something I need to address with the dev of TerrariaPatcher? Or is this something that needs to be fixed for this mod? And is there any sort of workaround anyone's found in the meantime?
this is a problem with terraria patcher I'm afraid. it doesn't happen with just tmodloader

Yeah, sadly, after I made this post, I saw that it was giving me similar issues with HERO's Mod. Hopefully we can get a fix for that.

meh, imho the best approach would be to recreate whatever's in terraria patcher in tmodloader mods
double patching an executable seems ... risky at best imho

Is there any easy way to rip weapon/accessories prefixes off of items so they stack? Would really be nice if there was a config option or something to just rip prefixes off any items stored in the network.

Getting an error upon scrolling on any of the slots in a storage unit. Here is the client crashlog:

1/5/2018 3:15:42 PM
System.InvalidOperationException: Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformMatrix)
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

Using Terraria Patcher w/ General: DisplayTime, RemoveRodofDiscordDebuff, RemovePotionSicknessDebuff, RemoveAnglerQuestPerDayLimit, InfiniteAmmo(byRyanS), Pluginsupport(loadsfrom\Plugins\*.cs).

Plugins: DropRates, HomingBullets, InfiniteSundial, ItemPrefix, MoreAccessorySlots, Reveal, SavePosition, ShopSellsScalingPotions, SkipSplash, UseTime.

Healing: VampiricKnivesHealingRate(default7.5:dryadsad:25.0, SpectreArmorHealingRate(default20:dryadsad:50.

Spawning: SpawnrateforVoodooDemon(0%to100:dryadsad:50

TMODs: AllBlend, AStar, AutoTrash, BossChecklist, CheatSheet, FKBossHealthBar, Infinity, LootBags, MagicStorage, MaxStackPlus, MoreChestLoot, Necessories, NoMoreTombs, OreSeeds, RecipeBrowser, SimpleAutoChests, VeinMiner, WingSlot.

Any help would be appreciated. If it's a simple fix then great, if not and requires more technical related actions, throw them at me.

Nevermind, I figured out what was causing the issue though not down to the exact detail. Seemingly enough that Terraria Patcher causes the error however it is unknown to me what would cause it.

Last edited:
Amazing mod, but could you please add ability to right click the search bar to clear it's contents and select it? It's really annoying having to backspace all the time when searching several items.
And, maybe, item count filter.

Suggestions:

- Ability to search tooltips (like recipe browser). This is really helpful for finding items when you don't remember the name of them.

- Let us put items into the system using the crafting terminal so we don't have to constantly go back and forth.

- Sort by Recently added

- Add 10 more crafting machine slots, perhaps an upgrade.

Last edited:
greetings so i posted about a issue a while back and the issue has resurfaced so i hoard everything and i do mean everything me and my buddy do it. Its a problem yes i know and Magic storage helps make that a dream come true. Except lately if we have up to or over 1600 items in our storage the game will not load correctly and we lose everything in multiplayer. I reload in single player to fix things and everything works in single player so i put everything back into the system till it hit 1600 saved it, and loaded multiplayer. Boom same issue took 1 item out in single player and boom it loaded correctly in multiplayer ty for your time in reading this

EDIT we are using demonite storage causs the others will have the same exact problem

Last edited:
greetings so i posted about a issue a while back and the issue has resurfaced so i hoard everything and i do mean everything me and my buddy do it. Its a problem yes i know and Magic storage helps make that a dream come true. Except lately if we have up to or over 1600 items in our storage the game will not load correctly and we lose everything in multiplayer. I reload in single player to fix things and everything works in single player so i put everything back into the system till it hit 1600 saved it, and loaded multiplayer. Boom same issue took 1 item out in single player and boom it loaded correctly in multiplayer ty for your time in reading this

EDIT we are using demonite storage causs the others will have the same exact problem
If you have a copy of a world that can't load, could you send it to me?

No Recipes show up in the crafting interface for me for some reason. I doubt it is a bug, most likely me doing something wrong. I have Items in my storage units, and it seems to be connected correctly, and has crafting stations in it. Just nothing shows up in recipes

i have alrdy fixed the issue with the world but if i recreated it i could send it to you how do i do that?

Back
Top Bottom