• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

tModLoader Magic Storage

armorpower

Terrarian
Is there an easier way to upgrade storage units without removing everything, picking up the unit, upgrading, and replacing? For giant storage networks this can take a super long time.
Right click the storage unit with the upgrade core it upgrades it right there and then

armorpower

Terrarian
This mod doesn't let you craft from your inventory
What do you mean? The mod has blocks for crafting you place them down put stuff in and craft from them. If your saying you just can't craft anymore then that's a issue for the mod owner for sure

BionclSage

Terrarian
Good day,
I play Terraria with a multitude of mods, however, It's been playing up recently. My main world got corrupted, then the second one got ruined because I got rid of 'terraria overhaul' mod,
Today, terraria uninstalled itself. I installed it again, reinstalled tmodloader, and everything seemed to be in working order until I joined my world. Everything was fine, my base exactly as I left it, except for one crucial thing. My magic storage, at the center of my base, containing 1040 items, has completely disappeared. Heart, components and all. I double-checked I had the magic storage mod enabled, and it was installed, untouched from last time.
1586519308474.png

If you know of any way to solve this, please help. I have put a lot of useful items in there.
Side note: I was playing with a lot of mods like joost, calamity, and a tonne of QOL mods.

Many thanks,
BionclSage.

EDIT:
I found out the issue. Any modded tile / block in the world got deleted when my terraria uninstalled itself. I guess it purged itself of any modded blocks, as now the entire 'Astral Infection', 'Sulphurous Sea' and 'Abyss' and I daresay the 'Brimstone Crag' from the Calamity mod have ceased to exist. The world is full of massive holes, so I think the magic storage also got removed.

Last edited:

armorpower

Terrarian
Good day,
I play Terraria with a multitude of mods, however, It's been playing up recently. My main world got corrupted, then the second one got ruined because I got rid of 'terraria overhaul' mod,
Today, terraria uninstalled itself. I installed it again, reinstalled tmodloader, and everything seemed to be in working order until I joined my world. Everything was fine, my base exactly as I left it, except for one crucial thing. My magic storage, at the center of my base, containing 1040 items, has completely disappeared. Heart, components and all. I double-checked I had the magic storage mod enabled, and it was installed, untouched from last time.View attachment 263047
If you know of any way to solve this, please help. I have put a lot of useful items in there.
Side note: I was playing with a lot of mods like joost, calamity, and a tonne of QOL mods.

Many thanks,
BionclSage.

EDIT: I found out the issue. Any modded tile / block in the world got deleted when my terraria uninstalled itself. I guess it purged itself of any modded blocks, as now the entire 'Astral Infection', 'Sulphurous Sea' and 'Abyss' and I daresay the 'Brimstone Crag' from the Calamity mod have ceased to exist. The world is full of massive holes, so I think the magic storage also got removed.
Biomes don't just get deleted what happens with modded blocks when the mod gets removed is they turn into useless no texture tiles aka purple black tiles. Why your world would have giant holes in them now doesn't make sense as I've even disabled mods like calamity to see what it does to a world. And the structures are still there they just have no texture re-enabling the mod brings the textures back. But terraria also doesn't just uninstall itself and that would be the issue right there if it uninstalls it's wiping any none vinalla files from it. And the blocks aren't a vinalla no texture tile so they would get erased. So the issue is just terraria uninstalling.

NostalgiX

Terrarian
I have been having this issue where I would have a ton of storage units stacked on top of each other. And I would leave the game once and join again only to find out that all my items have been deleted...

INTJ

Terrarian
ok by material and non material ive meant accessories that can be combined into larger accessores (that have material in its info), i know there is a box for sorting out things like mud dirt etc. Im on the newest mod version provided for 64 tmod loader

ISNameros

Terrarian
i have a little question. could you make an option (like "fast start") which you can toggle between on and off. wenn you make it on and make a new character, you start with crafting, heart and normal storage unit? so you dont need to rush gem mining while having like 1000 chests full of trash. (when you play with mods like thorium calamity latos etc which have a "few" items)

BorealBlizzard

Terrarian
Im having an issue where the Crafting Interface is stuck in place and I cant break it.
Edit: just realized it was because it had workbenches still in it. All is good now.

Hamburglin

Terrarian
I've made a storage heart and storage unit. I've placed them on the floor of my house right next to each other. However, I can't put anything into my storage heart.

Anyone know why or if it's bugged?

EDIT: CRAP!!! I made a yellow storage access box just to test stuff and it DID put my items into my first storage box BUT I CAN'T SEE ANY OF MY ITEMS IN THE STORAGE ACCESS INVENTORY SCREEN!!!! I just lost so many items to this bugged mod...

EDIT 2: JESUS CHRIST!! Half of my house disappeared on my next death about 10 minutes later. I had to restore my cloud instance because my local .bak file was trashed too. BE CAREFUL OF THIS MOD!

Last edited:
i would like to report the crafting interface glitch where you cant see any recipes no matter what you have in the storage or the crafting block if anyone has any idea how to fix this then please let me know asap

blaxe1616

Terrarian
the crafting interface on the mod does not seem to work I connected it to the heart with some hellstone storage boxes and then I put my crafting stations in and nothing happens just acting like there are no materials I uninstalled the mod and reinstalled I still have the same issue

darkdex52

Terrarian
What do you mean? The mod has blocks for crafting you place them down put stuff in and craft from them. If your saying you just can't craft anymore then that's a issue for the mod owner for sure
I think he meant that the Storage Crafting interface can't combine both what's in storage containers and your inventory for crafting. It would be really useful for crafting my accessories, so I don't have to take them off, put them in storage and then see if I have something to craft with them, and then potentially find them all in my storage between thousands of items and take them out.

armorpower

Terrarian
I think he meant that the Storage Crafting interface can't combine both what's in storage containers and your inventory for crafting. It would be really useful for crafting my accessories, so I don't have to take them off, put them in storage and then see if I have something to craft with them, and then potentially find them all in my storage between thousands of items and take them out.
But you can get recipe browser so you don't even have to take them off?

Top Bottom