1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

Discussion in 'Mobile - 505 Games' started by Loki, Jul 8, 2019.

1. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Skeletron

Now this, this is what I like to hear! Players will not have to be enflamed because of failed estimated time-frames, as well as all of the other nonsense associated with it. The only downside to that is the constant spam of several hundred messages throughout Terraria’s social media of when a set release date is going to be made! Annoying, sure, but not really detrimental at all! ~:p

Doggo24 and Quackinton like this.
  2. odst15ethan

odst15ethan Terrarian

Do you guys have a release date up yet or are you still working on getting one?

3. Aurora3500

Aurora3500 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

There's no release date at this time. When there is a release date, there will be a new announcement for it.

Quackinton likes this.
  4. Charlie Lemanski

Charlie Lemanski Terrarian

I excitedly await that announcement:pumpking::pumpking:

5. Kite1272

Kite1272 Terrarian

I’m excited but when the update comes out there might not be that many people online to begin with since at this point most people have probably given up on mobile

Quackinton likes this.
  6. $Z0MB13$

$Z0MB13$ Terrarian

True

7. Charlie Lemanski

Sighhhhhhh

Quackinton likes this.
  8. Urekake19027whs

Urekake19027whs Terrarian

• So exited rruii!!

9. Charlie Lemanski

I’m guessing it probably won’t release until like late August. I’m just hoping it comes out before the end of the summer.

Quackinton likes this.
  10. Danik123

Danik123 Terrarian

Oh. Its a very cool,
    now i can play with friends no matter where i am :D

Quackinton likes this.
  11. legiantking

legiantking Terrarian

i dont have a compatible device, so i just have to wait for 1.4 on PC :sigh:

12. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Skeletron

Safeman said that there’s a chance that the Beta stage might go trough really fast, hopefully this holds true for me, and everyone else here! ~;)

Quote for reference:

Quackinton likes this.
  13. GalaxyShard

GalaxyShard Terrarian

There really needs to be the regular hold up to jump again. I never had a problem with clicking the wrong thing and i doubt anyone else did either. The problem is a cant contantly swipe up twice each time i jump, and i cant use anything if i jump regular. I have the same problem on xbox, but atleast there you can still use items, just not aim, so you can just use manual cursor to aim before.

Quackinton likes this.
  14. Quackinton

Quackinton Skeletron

Ooh, a new announcement for a release date soon. I hope it is at least.

15. Charlie Lemanski

Has the beta begun? I noticed the application link is no longer present on the wiki.

16. Quackinton

Quackinton Skeletron

Yes, it has begun.

The Real Bryan likes this.
  17. Charlie Lemanski

I’ve heard some devs say it’s going smoothly, and that it should release soon. I wonder how soon we will get that release date announcement!

Quackinton likes this.
  18. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Skeletron

Hopefully this release date (and the true release) could roll around at the speed of sound, since it has places to go by following our devices! ~:p

Quackinton likes this.
  19. Millsy

Millsy Terrarian

20. Firaza

Firaza Terrarian

Hey if terraria pc gets any cross play with other platforms well of course it has to go through with consoles supporting it and ect
    What happens if the pc player has mods on like calamity and thorium and ect
    What will happen upon connecting
    Does the game crash or apply the mods or simply just wont connect?