Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there some way to back up worlds/characters, so you can try a wipe to see if it works, and then restore afterward?

And i thougt the android version needed fixing o_O . hopefully soon enough 505games will fix these problems but I have to restate some priorities for bugs in android incase 505 reads. the magic/range weapon speed glitcb is the top bug along with crashinv after a while (but maybe its my slow android which is only around 500 mb ram) and last but not least multiplayer accessorie sync (wings, climbing claws, etc) but before all this I think Ios NEEDS an update to how i look at it first and then Amazon should update. If eveything goes well android should update if everything goes well.

Thank god the windows users did not get the update then because I'm a windows Nokia Lumia 650 user and the file corruption would make me so mad I could Just flip universes and xj-9's for dayssss!

At least u guys still have your characters my characters stuff was wiped and my character went back to basic stuff and my world was fine until I opened my safe everything was go from it a replaced with 256 Lens I had a Nights edge in there I had full Adamantite armor and tools this update wiped my terraria character back to the copper age
[DOUBLEPOST=1429754002,1429753946][/DOUBLEPOST]*gone

At least u guys still have your characters my characters stuff was wiped and my character went back to basic stuff and my world was fine until I opened my safe everything was go from it a replaced with 256 Lens I had a Nights edge in there I had full Adamantite armor and tools this update wiped my terraria character back to the copper age
[DOUBLEPOST=1429754002,1429753946][/DOUBLEPOST]*gone

mine is the same way

Oh and I forgot to mention I lost a possessed hatchet it took me 6 hours of prep to kill the golem boss to get that drop and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one Rikki

I know, man. I am a late comer to this game and was getting ready for my first Pumpkin Moon Event when the update hit. Had an arena all wired, was about to set out the lava and then the update hit.

I have been talking with 505 Games Mobile Support ([email protected]) and they have asked me to submit a crash report. Email them and let them know you would like to do the same. They will send you instructions on how to retrieve the crash report. The only tricky part is unhiding the Library that contains the crash report. Go here to find out how to show and rehide such files: http://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/08/04/how-to-show-hidden-files-folders-finder-mac/
Same here. Report and crash log files submitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom