tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Did you ever actually use Mod of Randomness?

• Total voters
Hi, don't know if you aware of this, but golem staves(don't remember exactly how they're called) which summon buffing obelisks and eat 100 mana have a huuuuge bug. If you use quick buff button it will somewhat use one of those staffs alongside food/potions thus adding cooldown debuff and spending 100 mana while doing literally nothing.

it has a secret interaction with a certain boss
I've put up two plus two all of a sudden like five minutes ago laying in bed before came here, but thanks anyway :D. I just was mislead by a "unobtainable item" title wrote in one of the Redemption wikias.

I needs the help!!!
Recently I've been having an issue: I can't forge the xenite cristals bcause I need the xenite forge and well it's very hironical due to the fact that you need xenite cristals to craft it. Is there any other way to obtain xenite cristals that I do't know of or is it an error, I please hope it's my first idea.
Please help and thank...

I needs the help!!!
Recently I've been having an issue: I can't forge the xenite cristals bcause I need the xenite forge and well it's very hironical due to the fact that you need xenite cristals to craft it. Is there any other way to obtain xenite cristals that I do't know of or is it an error, I please hope it's my first idea.
Please help and thank...
Not sure if you have an ability to CRAFT xenite forge, but its description clearly states, that some of it can be found in The Lab. And I'm pretty sure, that xenite crystals drop from some mobs in there too.

Not sure if you have an ability to CRAFT xenite forge, but its description clearly states, that some of it can be found in The Lab. And I'm pretty sure, that xenite crystals drop from some mobs in there too.
I know that there a lab, I found it like an hour ago but you just can't touch it, literally you die in 3 seconds and I've tried to avoid touching them by using the uno mount but I can't and besides I think there's a door similar to the jungle temple, I THINK...

I know that there a lab, I found it like an hour ago but you just can't touch it, literally you die in 3 seconds and I've tried to avoid touching them by using the uno mount but I can't and besides I think there's a door similar to the jungle temple, I THINK...
The Lab is only available after defeating the Three Mechanical Bosses in hardmode. Well, half of Lab. Another will be open only after Moon Lord or smth.

Question: how can you become worthy for the Last Redemption (The Sword)

Never Mind, i figured it out on my own

Hint: Its an item crafted from the cursed gem, from there the item will put a number in the chat when used, you can figure out the rest from there.

Edit: I might make a guide on how to get worthy for the sword and how to get the highest number for the item

A small but strange question. I really like pretty much everything from this mod. But I don't want to abandon my world I spent dozens of hours building. Is there a possibility to copy lab generated in the other world and paste it in mine in map editor or smth? Bringing another world into hardmode and defeating all three bosses again sounds like a pain in the arse right now. Won't scripts break if I just copy it?

A small but strange question. I really like pretty much everything from this mod. But I don't want to abandon my world I spent dozens of hours building. Is there a possibility to copy lab generated in the other world and paste it in mine in map editor or smth? Bringing another world into hardmode and defeating all three bosses again sounds like a pain in the arse right now. Won't scripts break if I just copy it?

If you're using tedit, then it doesn't load modded tiles, you can use cheat sheets paint tool since it counts modded tiles

Some of your sprites became non-Terraria styled. And it is truly bad for me. I like your mod a lot, but new new sprites make me kot to play with it. By "good sprites" I mean Mod Of Randomess' ones but improved a bit.

I've finally tried this, and I'm enjoying it so far, but I'm having a little trouble getting a feel for the progression of the gear. I beat EoC, and I can craft Deathweed Seedbag, for instance, but it seems like the Nightshade Seedbag I got on my second day is more powerful. Also, could you make the pixies not occupy a minion slot? I can recast a minion right after using them, but losing my minion because I accidentally activated a pixie is irksome.

I've finally tried this, and I'm enjoying it so far, but I'm having a little trouble getting a feel for the progression of the gear. I beat EoC, and I can craft Deathweed Seedbag, for instance, but it seems like the Nightshade Seedbag I got on my second day is more powerful. Also, could you make the pixies not occupy a minion slot? I can recast a minion right after using them, but losing my minion because I accidentally activated a pixie is irksome.
Pixies/Nature Guardians shouldnt occupy minion slots, but Hallam (main developer) doesnt know how to fix that
Seedbags are quite different, cause they have different mechanic. One can have high damage, but really small radius, another - small damage but high radius.
For the progression, you know, recipe browser and boss checklist are very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom