tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Did you ever actually use Mod of Randomness?

• Total voters
I have a bug report
When i got and placed the forest golem banner, i looked at the buff and it comes up 3 times:indifferent:

Not really that important but just wanted to bring it up

Hey, my game often crashes, one man told me to check my log, here is it

Mod of Redemption: InfectedCaveBat. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the Mod of Redemption developers.

I also have same report with Elements Awoken mod.

Elements Awoken: VoidRaven. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the Elements Awoken developers.

Honestly I don't know what is it, but fix please

Hey, my game often crashes, one man told me to check my log, here is it

Mod of Redemption: InfectedCaveBat. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the Mod of Redemption developers.

I also have same report with Elements Awoken mod.

Elements Awoken: VoidRaven. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the Elements Awoken developers.

Honestly I don't know what is it, but fix please
I just fixed that, so it will probably be okay next update.

New update!
This one introduces the Druid Class (Which is still a work-in-progress, so don't try it), a new miniboss, 2 new town NPCs, new boss AI for The Keeper, Vlitch Cleaver and the Mighty King Chicken! Also some resprites for the forest, molten and ancient golems.

I actually played mod of randomness before, and found that it had alot of potential. So to me this is amazing as it is basically realising the potential of that mod. Keep up the good work, this will definitely be one of the mods of whose future I will look forward to!

Just downloaded the mod yesterday, it seems all the bosses are ticked as being defeated. Not sure if this is a mod conflict, just reporting since it's annoying having NPCs who sell stuff I'm not supposed to have yet.

mod very nice, but you have to improve the druid class. Namely, most seed bags can be made from the beginning of the game and they are similar in terms of wounds.
You can fix it, increase damage and change part of the recipe by adding a boss or hard-to-reach elements in the game. It would be good to add new options for this class and add new flowers in hard mode that will be used for new weapons.
he also lacks accessories and armor in hard mode and armor that will be created after killing the Moon Lord, which is required if the class is to be in popular modes.
Stronger armor could arise from the mechanical parts of bosses and golems and a new element of nature that would fall out of the pillars.
this class has potential, because the mechanics of the seed bag is quite original (connect the summoner to the magician) OP !!! (she could have added a few more weapons with new buffs)

I apologize in advance, but I had to translate it in google

Mod 7,5/10

mod very nice, but you have to improve the druid class. Namely, most seed bags can be made from the beginning of the game and they are similar in terms of wounds.
You can fix it, increase damage and change part of the recipe by adding a boss or hard-to-reach elements in the game. It would be good to add new options for this class and add new flowers in hard mode that will be used for new weapons.
he also lacks accessories and armor in hard mode and armor that will be created after killing the Moon Lord, which is required if the class is to be in popular modes.
Stronger armor could arise from the mechanical parts of bosses and golems and a new element of nature that would fall out of the pillars.
this class has potential, because the mechanics of the seed bag is quite original (connect the summoner to the magician) OP !!! (she could have added a few more weapons with new buffs)

I apologize in advance, but I had to translate it in google

Mod 7,5/10
I know it's unfinished, that's why newly made characters get an item in their inventory saying to not use the Druid class.
but I am currently adding new stuff for the class.

I have a bit of a bug. i'm not sure if its due to conflicting mods or the fact im playing this mod on multplayer however when the keeper attempts to go to it's second phase its screams and then despawns.

I have a bit of a bug. i'm not sure if its due to conflicting mods or the fact im playing this mod on multplayer however when the keeper attempts to go to it's second phase its screams and then despawns.
Not sure whats causing that, I've fought the Keeper a lot of times and it never despawns at that stage, although I never tried with multiplayer, so that could be it.
I think someone else had that issue and he said he was in multiplayer as well.

*reads note on druid class*
Challenge accepted.

Anyway, I really like your druid class and the unique idea of seed bags as their weapon. I usually always go with summoner because tiki and all that, but this class is way more plant related, and by extension, the clearly superior choice for me (even though it's still a work in progress, whatever).

That being said, I do have some suggestions about the already existing druid stuff, like the golem watering can and power cell wristband. Right now, since the druid class is still very unfinished, it just makes sense that these accessories together will boost your damage by 45%, and crit chance by like 20%. However, after this class is more refined, those items should probably have that damage boost reduced greatly.

Also, I have no idea how modding in terraria works, but I think it would be cool the spirit wyvern weapon would actually spawn an actual spirit wyvern akin to the stardust dragon summon (but far, far weaker and slower, of course, and it would disappear after like a few seconds). That way, it would be more like a temporal summon than a simple magic weapon. Thats just a suggestion though, I have no idea whether this is possible.

Love the mod either way, though!

*reads note on druid class*
Challenge accepted.

Anyway, I really like your druid class and the unique idea of seed bags as their weapon. I usually always go with summoner because tiki and all that, but this class is way more plant related, and by extension, the clearly superior choice for me (even though it's still a work in progress, whatever).

That being said, I do have some suggestions about the already existing druid stuff, like the golem watering can and power cell wristband. Right now, since the druid class is still very unfinished, it just makes sense that these accessories together will boost your damage by 45%, and crit chance by like 20%. However, after this class is more refined, those items should probably have that damage boost reduced greatly.

Also, I have no idea how modding in terraria works, but I think it would be cool the spirit wyvern weapon would actually spawn an actual spirit wyvern akin to the stardust dragon summon (but far, far weaker and slower, of course, and it would disappear after like a few seconds). That way, it would be more like a temporal summon than a simple magic weapon. Thats just a suggestion though, I have no idea whether this is possible.

Love the mod either way, though!
Thanks for the idea! Admittedly, I only made the spirit weapons like that because I was too lazy to make them like summons (Which was the original idea for them)

I don't know how to make a Stardust Dragon-like summon yet, but I'll try. If I can't figure it out, then I'll make them sentry summons, like the stardust guardian.

I got a bunch of new spriters so lots of resprites this update, along with new AI for a few bosses and more Druid Class stuff.

However, there still isn't enough druid things for a full playthrough, you can go through all of pre-hardmode now, but there are only ~3-5 early hardmode things.

Back
Top Bottom