tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Did you ever actually use Mod of Randomness?

• Total voters
This mod became as big as Thorium after the update and Thorium is an already released mod.
If this mod ever gets out of "WIP" section then i think it would be as big as Calamity.

upload_2019-7-2_17-0-43.png
Im unsure if this is intentional, but i had a minecart track generate inside my lab and destroyed half of it and filled it with lava. Any ideas on what happened?

View attachment 223634Im unsure if this is intentional, but i had a minecart track generate inside my lab and destroyed half of it and filled it with lava. Any ideas on what happened?
I haven't checked exactly when in world gen that the lab is created, but my best guess is that it generates before mine cart tracks are placed down. So this could have been a really unlucky event. I doubt what happened to the lab there was intentional.

I haven't checked exactly when in world gen that the lab is created, but my best guess is that it generates before mine cart tracks are placed down. So this could have been a really unlucky event. I doubt what happened to the lab there was intentional.
I also had 2 ore veins generated into the lab... I could legit go to the lowest room as long as i defeated 3 bosses.
Also i found that guy above has "Red Dev Redemtion" splash on terraria.

Hallam please tell me about the holy king. Does he even have a chance to spawn? Or will it appear in future versions?

How do you break the black slime in the abandoned lab? I can't get any further without breaking it and ive already killed all the bosses before it.

This mod has come a long way since Randomness. I remember the Xenomite gear ages ago and always loved those designs
Keep up the great work!

Hey, I assume this is not intended, but while using the girius core, you take damage from honey. This makes it infinitely harder to use this core. Please please PLEASE change this.

I recieve an error telling me this mod is made for TMOD 10. I hope you can update the mod to work for TMOD 11. I'm really interested in this mod.

Back
Top Bottom