What name sounds most appealing?

• Molten Bullet.

Votes: 17 18.7%
  • Incendiary Shot.

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Hot Shot.

Votes: 40 44.0%

• Total voters
Well they still have a the recipe for Hell Cinders and the Phoenix Blaster modification, and the poll plus sprites. If there was a few other items that made things bounce in the game than we could have different possible recipes to them. Or if there was some other modification to a weapon that would go along with the type of items being talked about then that would be something. But just pink gel + musket balls = bouncing bullets. Too small of a thing for it to need it's own thread.

Well they still have a the recipe for Hell Cinders and the Phoenix Blaster modification, and the poll plus sprites. If there was a few other items that made things bounce in the game than we could have different possible recipes to them. Or if there was some other modification to a weapon that would go along with the type of items being talked about then that would be something. But just pink gel + musket balls = bouncing bullets. Too small of a thing for it to need it's own thread.
I'm sorely tempted to post this idea out of spite. First off, the Hell Cinder alt recipe, for our purposes, can be removed, as it adds almost nothing to the information density. The poll can also be removed, as the suggestion gains nothing practical from it. This means that all we have left are the bullets and the Phoenix Blaster mod. The Phoenix Blaster mod was added after the fact, meaning that the suggestion, in essence, only suggests the bullets. Once again, as long as the idea has a legitimate reason for being added, there is no reason why it cannot have its own thread.

Well, if we had a little bit more than just the bouncing bullet then I would make a thread. I don't make them unless I really have something to put in them. Did you see my Better Fireworks thread? That is how you make a thread. :dryadgrin: After version 1.3 comes out I will try to get my theme park updated and running. I will have to re-post it on this forum.

Support, I always like to see more diversity with bullets.

The only thing that I've seen a few times, is people shoehorning their other suggestions, but this one I don't mind since you gave an alternative.

Well, if we had a little bit more than just the bouncing bullet then I would make a thread. I don't make them unless I really have something to put in them. Did you see my Better Fireworks thread? That is how you make a thread. :dryadgrin: After version 1.3 comes out I will try to get my theme park updated and running. I will have to re-post it on this forum.

@SovereignVis, believe it or not, its completely acceptable and great to make a suggestion that is literally that simple. As long as you explain the relevant info behind the idea, it can be as short as you need it to be. There are plenty of suggestions of that simplicity on the forums as is, and many of them are amongst the better suggestions, IMO.

Of course, you don't have to, but just letting you know that this limit is entirely self-imposed. :)

Nah, not worth making a thread if it's just one small thing like that. If there was a few other things to it then I would make a thread for them.

Back
Top Bottom