What name sounds most appealing?

• Molten Bullet.

Votes: 17 18.7%
  • Incendiary Shot.

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Hot Shot.

Votes: 40 44.0%

• Total voters
But if you are doing that much damage with the bullets, the debuff isn't going to play any real part in the kill. If you want a debuff that does actual damage, use frostburn arrows. You can get then a LOT earlier too.
The hell-tier bow transmutes Frostburn Arrows into Fire Arrows. The damage that would be lost from moving back to Dark Biome bow would essentially negate any bonus from using the Frostburn Arrows. Really, the DoT is just a bonus in addition to the extra damage. I'd still use Meteor shot for the ability to do double damage.

It's not necessary to make a thread for a suggestion that is only one line. If the original poster wants to make sprite for it and add it to his post then great. But to make a whole thread just for a one line suggestion, kind of pointless.

looks cool, but you should make it so it sets enemies on fire for at least 5 seconds. one second only does 4 extra damage, which is pretty awful, especially in hardmode.

It's not necessary to make a thread for a suggestion that is only one line.
Then make it more than one line. Simple as that. Don't just say what it is. Tell them why they should have it.

looks cool, but you should make it so it sets enemies on fire for at least 5 seconds. one second only does 4 extra damage, which is pretty awful, especially in hardmode.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...-hell-tiered-fire-ammo.975/page-2#post-304882
Click this link. Read on from there. ;)

It's pretty clear with that one line what it is, there really isn't anything else that needs to be said.
Well, you'd have to tell us why we would want a bullet that bounces more than once. If you can't think of a reason, then you shouldn't post a suggestion thread. Easy as that. It takes a certain amount of commitment to an idea to make it worth suggesting, even if it seems like a one-liner at first.

Here, look at this:
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/desert-coyote-simple-enemy-suggestion.1372/

This could easily have been a one-line suggestion. "The Desert Coyote would be a charging enemy that spawns in Deserts." Stats and sprite aside, that's still quite a bit more than one line of explanation you see there. All I did was say why I thought of the idea and why I thought it would be worth adding, and that's all you would have to do, to. ;)

Yeah, that still isn't enough to make a thread with. If there was a lot more that needed to be explained like the Better Fireworks thread I made a long time ago. ---> Better Fireworks Then it would be worth making a thread for.

Yeah, that still isn't enough to make a thread with. If there was a lot more that needed to be explained like the Better Fireworks thread I made a long time ago. ---> Better Fireworks Then it would be worth making a thread for.
Okay, you are reading a thread whose OP is suggesting something very nearly identical to what you are. You could literally copy the OP, and change the name, description and recipe, and post your own suggestion. Not that I condone that, but really. This thread is a perfect model for a bullet suggestion.

Yeah, but he also added a poll because he is not sure what the bullets should be called. I don't have multiple names for the bullet. The name pretty much says it all.

Yeah, but he also added a poll because he is not sure what the bullets should be called. I don't have multiple names for the bullet. The name pretty much says it all.
For most purposes, a poll is unnecessary. I put a poll in saying "Like", "Eh.", and "Dislike", or some variant, but even that might be unnecessary, as most of the people who dislike tell me so in the comments.

Is there anyone else suggesting more types of bullets in a thread? Maybe they would like to just add my suggestion to their own. That way the forums are not spammed with suggestions for 1 very small thing.

Is there anyone else suggesting more types of bullets in a thread? Maybe they would like to just add my suggestion to their own. That way the forums are not spammed with suggestions for 1 very small thing.
Let me show you something.
That suggestion is one line long. I concede that I did say that I thought it should be longer, but that's beside the point. It doesn't matter how short your suggestion is, if it has a good reason for being in, it's worthy of it's own thread.

Yeah, that's too short. If everyone did that the forums would be flooded with a ton of tiny suggestions and most people wouldn't see them. If I came up with like 10 different type of new bullets then I would make a thread for them.

Yeah, that's too short. If everyone did that the forums would be flooded with a ton of tiny suggestions and most people wouldn't see them. If I came up with like 10 different type of new bullets then I would make a thread for them.
Okay, here.

Just an idea I had for Hellstone-tiered ammo.

These could be found by breaking Pots in the Underworld. They can also be crafted.

molten-bullet-png.134824
incendiary-shot-png.134821

Molten Bullet,Incendiary Shot, or Hot Shot
10 Damage.
4 Velocity.
* Always inflict "On Fire!" for 1 second on hit.

Recipe 1:
Musket_Ball.png
(70) Musket Balls
Hellstone_Bar.png
Hellstone Bar
@ an Anvil. Recipe makes 70.

Thanks for reading! Feedback is always appreciated.

That's this suggestion, minus the recipe for Hell Cinders and the Phoenix Blaster modification. Unless you're saying that that is too short as well (In which case we have a clash of opinions that neither is likely to win.) then there's no reason for you not to post your pink bullet idea.

Back
Top Bottom