Blocks & Decoration More Variety in Slime Banners (And Other Such Creatures)

I don't understand; wouldn't it be 1 in 200 like everything else?

Would still be easier than the Nymph and Moth banners for sure.

So... since it's confirmed for 1.3, what else is to be discussed here? Even more possible banners?

Truth be told, this thread is rather useless, since the spoilers showed banners of multiple sorts: slimes and others. I don't know if every enemy will be added, but there isn't much to say for now since we know more are coming.

When 1.3 hits and we can see what there is in game, I may end up closing the thread for being "added". :)

Total support. It's nice to see mods posting a suggestion!
[...]
Edit:forgot it was already confirmed for 1.3 :p
Yup'. When you're a mod, your suggestion is automatically accepted. :naughty:
(just joking, eh)

Most likely .5%, but knowing Terraria you won't get it until our civilization collapses
Trust me, a Pinky Banner would be 'fairly' easy to get, like Nymph Banner. You can farm these monsters ! :happy:
But floating weapons .... :eek:

Suggestion Confirmed for 1.3! Thanks for the support over the past year folks! :happy:

Slimes. (see original thread here)

There are over 20 types of them. However, there are only a mere THREE banners for them, the regular Blue Slime (dropped by almost all slimes), the Umbrella Slime, and the Toxic Sludge.

Well. I find this unacceptable! So, I suggest that all of the remaining slimes (exceptions made for Baby Slimes and Slimelings) have their own unique banner drop. I even created a demo of what they could look like!

153y5ns.png

Here is a wonderful submission from @antibehroz of an animated version of the Rainbow Slime:
4OwSDnZ.gif

Here is a mock-up of what they might look like on display.
30j71ae.png

I'm a big fan of the banner system, but I wish that all of the enemies in the game could have their own unique ones! Please show your support if you wish to see all slimes treated equally!

In addition to slimes, there are a good number of other banners missing from the game. Here are a few of my attempts at envisioning them:

rirxgk.png

xexx3.png
Sounds good. I've thought the same for a little while but didnt exactly know how to voice my opinion in a way that it would be heard. Nice to know someone else feels the same. :)

Amazing idea, I was actually planning to make a thread of this myself until I saw this in your signature! Slimes should also drop different colored gel, so you can craft different colored torches! Please add that to the OP if you like it.

Amazing idea, I was actually planning to make a thread of this myself until I saw this in your signature! Slimes should also drop different colored gel, so you can craft different colored torches! Please add that to the OP if you like it.

Well, the banners themselves were added over a year ago, and they do drop different colored gel, but its only visual. You can make other torch colors with gems!

Back
Top Bottom