Blocks & Decoration More Variety in Slime Banners (And Other Such Creatures)

I BEAR GOOD NEWS!

3caf751f65.jpg

When you see it...

I see everyone has seen the spoiler; been wanting to share this info with you guys for a while now. Yep, a lot of new banners got added, including the slimes, as you can see from the image . . . got some Jungle Bat, Illuminant Bat, Giant Bat, Snowman Gangsta, and a bunch of slimes, and then some others I'll leave to the imagination for now. :dryadtongue:

Was pretty thrilled about it when I found out! I suppose I'll keep the slime banner as my sig just for looks, but this suggestion is officially added! :happy:

I see everyone has seen the spoiler; been wanting to share this info with you guys for a while now. Yep, a lot of new banners got added, including the slimes, as you can see from the image . . . got some Jungle Bat, Illuminant Bat, Giant Bat, Snowman Gangsta, and a bunch of slimes, and then some others I'll leave to the imagination for now. :dryadtongue:

Was pretty thrilled about it when I found out! I suppose I'll keep the slime banner as my sig just for looks, but this suggestion is officially added! :happy:
Who did you bribe? o_O

I'm kidding. It's well deserved!
[DOUBLEPOST=1421192322][/DOUBLEPOST]Although I do have to add that I am a bit pissed as well. I have every banner in the game, but when 1.3 is out I'll have to spend houuououours tracking down your new additions! *muttermuttermutter*

It would be cool if the rainbow one was added and they didn't want to "Spoil" it
Also there is a rainbow torch item so i think torches will be enhance to be made with certain gel

Leinfors have already done that though (but it didn't look well..)

I deliberately did it in that lesser quality style to match the Skeleton and Skeleton Archer banners. A stylistic choice to be sure, but one I wanted to do, even knowing I could have made a "better looking" one if I had tried.

Clap clap for banners !

In the last spoiler, we can also see banners for ... :
* Bats ( at least 6 differents ones)
* Possessed Armor (next to the Gastropod's)
* Snowmen (it look terrible !)
* Jellyfishes

So much happiness. :D

Also there is a rainbow torch item so i think torches will be enhance to be made with certain gel
Rainbow gel !

I'd really like this. My little brother started collecting all the slime banners we get and so far have roughly 20 so this would change that. My inner collector cringes at having to get them all, but I usually tie him up and leave him in the deep crevices of my brain.

Back
Top Bottom