Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Except that I just asked when the current update will work with the current Terraria version.

Though my machine barely stands up to the Leveled mod, and I discovered on the N Terraria wiki about the extreme framerate drops, which may mean that this mod here may use even more power.
I cannot give you an estimative of when the mod will be released (beside I never do) because that is the main cause of
launching rushed, buggy and lacking games.
I want to make sure that the game have a lot of contents for the players to make use in order to release it.

While modding, I've been able to work on something that may be useful futurelly.
Dialogue 4.neko.png

That is the Biome Playlist returning, and this time, It will not use the media player of XNA to work, which means that hopefully there wont be freezes when minimizing the game.

I'm here to give some thoughts and ideas. My first thought, the grammar... I know it isn't that big of a deal, but it feels like I'm reading a five year olds diary. That's the only bad thing, stop TYPING I'M SORR-
Anyway. One of my ideas was maybe add an NPPlayer option to where you can tell them not to pick things up, so they don't get stuck below platforms and such. This mod is so amazing, just needs tweaks. I see you're doing that though. GG

I'm here to give some thoughts and ideas. My first thought, the grammar... I know it isn't that big of a deal, but it feels like I'm reading a five year olds diary. That's the only bad thing, stop TYPING I'M SORR-
Anyway. One of my ideas was maybe add an NPPlayer option to where you can tell them not to pick things up, so they don't get stuck below platforms and such. This mod is so amazing, just needs tweaks. I see you're doing that though. GG
lol dude, If I stop typing, I will not be able to continue developing the mod, since coding need typing.
Jokes aside, I'm wondering how It will be handled the npplayers looting on this new season, since currently, when they are not in a party,
they will leave the loot in the floor for any player to pick it up.

I was telling myself to stop. xD I meant grammar improvements in the mod. I understand that ma be a problem but it'll help with immersion and what not!

I can't download it. ;~; It keep coming up with "Dropbox Error: 404" when I click either download link. ;~;
Look's like Dropbox is being a douche, I'll check it out.
Edit: I temporarily fixed the download link for NT6+, you may find it on the main page, later I'll change the links again to another download provider.

Last edited:
Robot is quite vague, since there are several kinds of robots.
I would imagine you could take Goliath and reskin as a robot. Chris probably just wants to be able to play as a robot for roleplaying purposes. But if I had to guess at a unique race... robots would probably take hits better than most living beings, not need to breath, takes extra fire damage, very low mana... everything else would be dependent on the design of the robot.

Back
Top Bottom