Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Hello there. Any ideas why do I have question marks instead of class skill texts? Everything else seems to be fine. Steam english version. Last available season downloaded and installed as per instructions
IXZ0roi.png

Hello there. Any ideas why do I have question marks instead of class skill texts? Everything else seems to be fine. Steam english version. Last available season downloaded and installed as per instructions
IXZ0roi.png
If i remember right, these skills are just need to be unlocked, you can try adding levels to Basic Abilities skill

IXZ0roi.png
You do need to unlock those skills. Level up Basic Abilities to get them (and the racial abilities come at level 5 of Basic Abilities, class switching is Level 10 of Basic Abilities on the base Terrarian class)

IXZ0roi.png
What the people above said, but notice:
Racial skills will only be unlocked if you are playing with said race.

Oh, thank you. That's a damn confusing way to show that I don't know this skill, especially when it can be so easily mistaken for modding bug.

Does "Repel the bat attack" event belong to this mod? If does, why the hell it is spammed so much? I play expert. Everything else is fine but these :red:ing bats. New bat attack starts few minutes after last finishes, I had 4 in a row, bats stay here after event ends and they have all my stuff behind like 20 of them already. And on expert they oneshot me and it takes like 4 hits to kill any of them. Everything else is fine, difficult but fine. These :red:ing bats are not. Who's idea was to add enemy with damage level of a zombie, health bigger than a slime that game swarms you with and that can fly and do it fast?

p.s. After like 30 minutes of trying to get my stuff back game crashed and I lost all of it. Why did you make them stay after event ends? Why not make them fly away afterwards? Why make game spam it?

NTerraria can spam events. Turn them off, and you won't have the problem.
Yes, the "Repel a Bat Attack" event does belong to NTerraria, like all "special" events.

Does "Repel the bat attack" event belong to this mod? If does, why the hell it is spammed so much? I play expert. Everything else is fine but these :red:ing bats. New bat attack starts few minutes after last finishes, I had 4 in a row, bats stay here after event ends and they have all my stuff behind like 20 of them already. And on expert they oneshot me and it takes like 4 hits to kill any of them. Everything else is fine, difficult but fine. These :red:ing bats are not. Who's idea was to add enemy with damage level of a zombie, health bigger than a slime that game swarms you with and that can fly and do it fast?

p.s. After like 30 minutes of trying to get my stuff back game crashed and I lost all of it. Why did you make them stay after event ends? Why not make them fly away afterwards? Why make game spam it?
Those events are part of the World Events system, an attempt of adding an alternative way of leveling on the mod, but as you may notice, the system is not much worked on, and later development of it stopped, the enemies in that event always spawns with the player level, they are supposed to help players of any level to level up the character by completting the event, but I am sure that on Free Mode that event is way too hard on higher levels, turn off the World Events on the mod options to be free of it.

Also, there are around 12 events that can be found, but for some reason, only the bat event seems to be appearing with frequence.
Maybe I can do a thread talking about those events and their requirements in a few moments.

You need to do one thing to them at least to make them bearable:

- Make enemies go away after event passes and make pauses between events longer.
- Make them spawn anywhere else but medium portion around player spawn. I had permanent bat event that spawnkilled me :red:load of times before I finally managed to dodge and dig myself into the ground.

- You can make them level-related. So one of them spawns on one level range, second one on other and like, with ranges somewhat overlapping. And for gods sake nerf damn bats. This is like the worst possible combo. Flying, fast, small, tanky and deadly. You can't just push them away like you do with zombies and eyes. They are literally hardest target I had pre-harmode because this and their sheer numbers.

p.s. Thanks for suggestions, I turned off system and it became playable.

Can you make GOG terraria support? I can't play cuz I bought terraria on GOG. Would love to play it when the support comes out

I ran into an error while trying to reinstall from scratch after the new NT6 update:

3/8/2017 5:49:39 PM
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\TileCracks". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\TileCracks.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.InitializeGame(Int32 Choices)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

If I get what means, then I do have the TileCracks.xnb file and it's just lying to me. Help?

Actually, there is another way of saying what is the problem.
You installed in other place than Terraria folder.
The most common mistake that happens those times are that
people extract the mod creating a folder on Terraria folder with the mod files in it.

Moving the mod contents inside Terraria folder and selecting yes on overwriting everything fixes it.

Except that I just asked when the current update will work with the current Terraria version.

Though my machine barely stands up to the Leveled mod, and I discovered on the N Terraria wiki about the extreme framerate drops, which may mean that this mod here may use even more power.

Except that I just asked when the current update will work with the current Terraria version.

Though my machine barely stands up to the Leveled mod, and I discovered on the N Terraria wiki about the extreme framerate drops, which may mean that this mod here may use even more power.
I don't understand what you are saying? They answered you. You have to wait.

Oh yeah, N Terraria takes a bit more than Terraria Leveled. It takes a lot more with world events. But when the update comes out, world events probably won't be in the first release. Of N Terraria. 7. The one that will work on 1.3.4.4. In the future.

Of space.

I wonder, why when Nakano posted a spoiler of interface with some new features of leveling system, nearly nobody replied, and now, Zero Dozer asks about update time, and tons of people come to reply to him? :D

Back
Top Bottom