Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

It means it needs to be finished before you can play as the bunny.
Mmm... yeah, probably. Although, when I first saw it, the way it was worded, I thought I would either have to finish all the quests or kill the Moon Lord to unlock the bunny. Unfortunately, this wasn't the case.

Let's analize the message.
"Be finished".
The "Be finished" is directed at the bunny race itself, which means that it is still work in progress, and
cannot be played yet.

Also, compared to NT6's Bunny Race, NT7's Bunny Race is somewhat more advanced, beside it still will need shading and have some equipments drawn, plus final touches.

Let's analize the message.
"Be finished".
The "Be finished" is directed at the bunny race itself, which means that it is still work in progress, and
cannot be played yet.

Also, compared to NT6's Bunny Race, NT7's Bunny Race is somewhat more advanced, beside it still will need shading and have some equipments drawn, plus final touches.

Ah ok thanks, also, for the first time ever I tried the party system, and the only thing I can't figure out is how I can make/let them equip items and armour and the only way I thought i could do that is if i go into the world as the different chars and equip them myself.

Ah ok thanks, also, for the first time ever I tried the party system, and the only thing I can't figure out is how I can make/let them equip items and armour and the only way I thought i could do that is if i go into the world as the different chars and equip them myself.
Or you can use the order of changing playable character, I believe it's either the last or before the last order.
Select the npplayer first and send the equipments to it's inventory and then change the character to the npplayer and equip it.
This is a very good and very Perfect Mod! I like it very much! I would like to recommend it to more people, I can carry it? Thank you very much.:kingslime:
Eh, what do you mean by carry it?

I am not sure if people will be happy about that happening, but I may look forward making so switching to a npplayer when the player dies is possible.
Maybe some delay before the player changes the current playable character? Like after the character turn into a ghost?
Sorry for not replying over a week (can only use the computer on weekends), the delay to swtich to the NPPlayer is fine with me

I'm looking for beta testers to test the game modes stability.
Check out here for more information.
If you want to apply, enter the social group, posting here asking to
be a beta tester will be disconsidered.

Is the beta test apps still going, its just the ''sub'' forum is made so I can't reply to it so im just wondering if theres still spaces and where to apply

Last edited:
A few moments ago, I've posted on the thread this:

Yep I saw that XD, now I'm just trying to figure out how to join a ''Social Group'', I've been on TCF since it was launched and this is the only time I've heard about it

Edit 1: I've figured it out... And now I've learned something new about TCF!

Last edited:
I guess you guys were already missing the spoilers, so here we are.
The WIP Class window with the class slots, and also a audio player on the lower right.
Let's see what you guys will figure out of those new old features.
music n class.png

What, I wonder, do angel statues have to do with your class. Maybe it's a placeholder for class names, so... that would be a lot of classes to have at one time. But I don't think you have those classes because, in the exp bar, it lists you as top level for Terrarian and your mod has tended to switch that bar to match your most recent class.

Also, I still see a skill bar. I see that you have 9 skill points. But I don't see anywhere you can spend those. There is a box, though, and it's WIP... so maybe they'll be stuff to spend those points on later.

And what's up with that 38↓7? I imagine that you're level 38. But what is ↓7 about? The only thing I can tie it to is listing the area's level in relation to your own. But no, just above it is the area's level and that would just be redundant. Also, you have 203 hp at level 38. Or 7. 31?

I don't see a quests tab, but still, WIP, so that might not mean anything.

Finally, I see you were able to handle the Crystal Defender pre hardmode by level 38... 7... N^N-1.

That's about all I've got. I like how you've combined the mod screens with the inventory.

DAAAMM, Looks really good! Are you going to changes the HP/MP into bars or you going to leave them?
The original Terraria hp and mp bars only show when you have the inventory opened, the HP and MP hud of the mod shows up when the inventory is closed.
I've made it that way, so you can keep track of used Life Crystals and Mana Crystals.
What, I wonder, do angel statues have to do with your class. Maybe it's a placeholder for class names, so... that would be a lot of classes to have at one time. But I don't think you have those classes because, in the exp bar, it lists you as top level for Terrarian and your mod has tended to switch that bar to match your most recent class.

Also, I still see a skill bar. I see that you have 9 skill points. But I don't see anywhere you can spend those. There is a box, though, and it's WIP... so maybe they'll be stuff to spend those points on later.

And what's up with that 38↓7? I imagine that you're level 38. But what is ↓7 about? The only thing I can tie it to is listing the area's level in relation to your own. But no, just above it is the area's level and that would just be redundant. Also, you have 203 hp at level 38. Or 7. 31?

I don't see a quests tab, but still, WIP, so that might not mean anything.

Finally, I see you were able to handle the Crystal Defender pre hardmode by level 38... 7... N^N-1.

That's about all I've got. I like how you've combined the mod screens with the inventory.
The Angel Statue classes are a joke, It's because those slots have no classes, so they does nothing but show that there is no class there.

About the skills of the class, they are under development yet, being that the skill slot doesn't have a sprite too, and neither a way of spending the skill points right now.

The 38↓7 is easy to translate, 38 is the level of the char, but the ↓7 means that the status were lowered to level 7, this is kind of like what
Capped RPG Mode on the NT6 does, the level of the char is lowered based on the biome or strongest enemy nearby, to keep up the challenge during the battle, but to avoid everything of going to waste, at every 5 levels above the lowest level as possible, you gain the bonus of a status point spent over the level cap, and all monsters still gives their total experience points no matter which level you are.

The Quest system is under development, but I am still making plans about it, I want to try avoiding the game of making the player be a task boy, I'm wondering about ways of making so the quests are all about adventure and exploration.
Yay! somebody likes my idea to combine those... or was that Nakano's idea?
Actually was my idea, and you just made it better.
Anyway, If you guys liked the interface of the mod since NT5~7, thank this guy here.

Back
Top Bottom