Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

''The number of Paladins in the quest "Corrupted Paladin" were reduced from 5 to 1''
THANK YOU NAKANO!!!
Edit 1: Also, does the world events work if its a older world (Like last version) or do i need to make a new world?

Last edited:
So uh, I've downloaded the NTerraria zip file 3 times, twice from adfly, once from dropbox, and all 3 times, when I extracted it, there was no .exe file? I'm not sure if its because of my version of WinRAR or my WinRAR settings, but it shows it in the file, but after extracting, nothing appears. The .exe file for multiplayer isn't there either. It's really confusing, and rather annoying. If you have any input as to why, it would be greatly appreciated.

So uh, I've downloaded the NTerraria zip file 3 times, twice from adfly, once from dropbox, and all 3 times, when I extracted it, there was no .exe file? I'm not sure if its because of my version of WinRAR or my WinRAR settings, but it shows it in the file, but after extracting, nothing appears. The .exe file for multiplayer isn't there either. It's really confusing, and rather annoying. If you have any input as to why, it would be greatly appreciated.
I just checked out both N Terraria 6 and N Terraria 6+ zips, both have their executable.
I believe the problem is on your side, beside, there were a report in the wiki that the mod were recognized as a malware, maybe a
antivirus may be behind the executable disappearance.
@Nakano15 I would like to let you know, I like tacos.
Tacos eh? I kind of preffer pizza.

Back
Top Bottom