Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I won't talk about pizza. (Though i have deep respect for Hawaiian pizza) But are there any new races planned for the new season? Or any kind of summoner based race?

Actually, I'm giving some time for myself to then begin development of the next N Terraria season.
Yay, New season! Although with the way terraria updates are rolling out, it might be hard to keep up. Not that I'm complaining... New updates are great too!

I won't talk about pizza. (Though i have deep respect for Hawaiian pizza) But are there any new races planned for the new season? Or any kind of summoner based race?
Actually, if you are a old player of the mod, you may notice some things changes when moving to a new season, so new class system may
be in, or something else.
Which means that I'm not sure.
Beside races I kind of doubt, because I'm kind of bad at spriting (beside were trying to change that).
Yay, New season! Although with the way terraria updates are rolling out, it might be hard to keep up. Not that I'm complaining... New updates are great too!
If everything goes according to my plan, that will no longer be a problem.

Is double shot broken? I got the skill on my hunter and half the time when I try to use it I freeze in the air and can't move until I un-equip my ranged weapon.

I'm free if you want me to sprite for you. ;) I get home from school at 2:35 - 2:40 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) and I do my homework at 7:00 PM.
If you want to sprite, you may try to make a Madra Rua sprite.
That is one of the races that needs respriting, but were removed due to
being more a cosplay for humans than a true race.

If you want to sprite, you may try to make a Madra Rua sprite.
That is one of the races that needs respriting, but were removed due to
being more a cosplay for humans than a true race.
Ok, but is there a sort of discord or slack chat? It would be much easier to talk there.

Then I'd suggest making a discord server, as chatting there would make everything easier. If you don't have discord, I set up the server and give you owner privileges.

Then I'd suggest making a discord server, as chatting there would make everything easier. If you don't have discord, I set up the server and give you owner privileges.
I guess... Better not.
@Topic I forgot to tell, since two versions ago, now Custom Player Sprites system allows setting the bonus status points given by the race,
just make the mod load at least once the sprites pack, and there will be a info.json file inside it's folder, just open it
with the notepad and edit the values of the status, or even description and name, if you want.
Note: The status points sum must be equal to 40, or it will load as 5 on all status.

I just checked out both N Terraria 6 and N Terraria 6+ zips, both have their executable.
I believe the problem is on your side, beside, there were a report in the wiki that the mod were recognized as a malware, maybe a
antivirus may be behind the executable disappearance.
Last I checked, I don't have an antivirus running, and if I did, I'd think it would say that it blocked a malicious file or something like that. Also, in the zip file, it says that the NTerraria.exe file is 8,140,800 bytes in size, or 8~ Megabytes. I don't doubt that it's my side though, its just really strange how I was able to download this before I had my computer reset. Maybe it's because of Windows 8? Probably not, but I'm not as experienced in this field as you are.

Anyway, thanks for the response and the help.

Edit 1: Whenever I try to extract the NTerraia.exe file by itself, it says that there's "No files to extract", like its only just showing the name of it.

Are the Madra Rua sprites supposed to be all white?
OR can they have color?
They need to be while when implemented in the game, so it will be possible to change it's color by using in-game options. But while editing, the shading may not be needed.
Last I checked, I don't have an antivirus running, and if I did, I'd think it would say that it blocked a malicious file or something like that. Also, in the zip file, it says that the NTerraria.exe file is 8,140,800 bytes in size, or 8~ Megabytes. I don't doubt that it's my side though, its just really strange how I was able to download this before I had my computer reset. Maybe it's because of Windows 8? Probably not, but I'm not as experienced in this field as you are.

Anyway, thanks for the response and the help.

Edit 1: Whenever I try to extract the NTerraia.exe file by itself, it says that there's "No files to extract", like its only just showing the name of it.
Eh, NTerraria.exe? What version of the mod you are trying to install?
And if even you can see the executable, it is weird that it's not extracting.
See if the executable is not hidden or something.

Maybe it's because of Windows 8? Probably not, but I'm not as experienced in this field as you are.

Actually, probably yes. WinDOS 8 has Windows Defender which is a built-in antivirus that is enabled by default and that might get enabled by certain updates if you do disable it. So, considering that you are “not as experienced in this field” and that actually turning certain things off in WinDOS 8 or 10 requires a certain amount of savvy with the things, it is almost certain that you do have an antivirus enabled. Additionally, because of the (presumed) stupidity of some users who would disable antivirus program in order to see what something that certainly is a virus happens to be, quite some antivirus programs—including this one if I remember correctly—quarantine things silently which means the only clue that this happened is having a file disappear but it being in an archive you are trying to unpack.

Go to the control panel and look for the antivirus settings there. They should be in one of the categories. Then don't disable it but rather change the settings so that it asks you whether you want to delete the file with a suspected virus or add that to the exceptions. Then unpack the archive and add that to exceptions, and change the settings back after that. It's probably the easiest way for this thing, I feel.

How to know if a code work's ?
I found one and put in code tab, but anything show up.
[doublepost=1475019453,1475019105][/doublepost]And i have a bug report.
Some times when i use quadruple shot i get stuck and don't get damage, every dmg is blocked. i need to leave the game and restart.

Dude i just started playing and i was doing the gels quest where u have to find gel for the guide i did that and still it was in the quest list why is it because it's a normal quest and u can do it over and over again or bug?

Back
Top Bottom