Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Thats fine since when an npplayer dies it doesnt take that long for them to respawn plus they just teleport to you as soon as they respawn
Having them be immortal wont be that big of an issue for me until they add better modding possibilities
[doublepost=1559844254,1559843829][/doublepost]
Thats fine since when an npplayer dies it doesnt take that long for them to respawn plus they just teleport to you as soon as they respawn
Having them be immortal wont be that big of an issue for me until they add better modding possibilities

plus they only really die often at the beginning

Actually, the collision issue I mentioned also involves their attacks. So they would be like a ghost in the world.
Can't attack or be hurt by anything.

Literally, would be a pet from free to play mmos. The purpose is to be decorative.

Is the mod still not being worked on? I remember it being canceled because it was very hard to work on.
Not right now, the mod development has been stopped right now. And It isn't cancelled because It's very hard to work on, It's cancelled because the new Terraria source is too hard to fix the problems from decompilation, so I can't even begin modding it.

But If I manage to get a working source of the newest Terraria update, I plan on rebooting the mod.

Whenever I open N Terraria my UI scale is tiny and there are no options to change this. Does anyone know how to change the UI scale or does the mod set itself automatically?

Edit: I am playing N Terraria 6+ btw

Last edited:
Whenever I open N Terraria my UI scale is tiny and there are no options to change this. Does anyone know how to change the UI scale or does the mod set itself automatically?

Edit: I am playing N Terraria 6+ btw
What do you mean by UI Scale? Beside, you may try lowering your full screen resolution, because I don't think that the version of Terraria NT6+ runs on has scaling for astronomic monitor resolutions.

What do you mean by UI Scale? Beside, you may try lowering your full screen resolution, because I don't think that the version of Terraria NT6+ runs on has scaling for astronomic monitor resolutions.
I was talking about the interface size, I lowered my resolution from 1920x1280 to 1600x900 and it did increase the size of interface but it also zoomed in. The problem isnt with the mod but with Terraria itself since this version doesn't allow you to change the interface size. I know that the new versions of Terraria are really hard for you to work with but it would be great to be able change the scale

I was talking about the interface size, I lowered my resolution from 1920x1280 to 1600x900 and it did increase the size of interface but it also zoomed in. The problem isnt with the mod but with Terraria itself since this version doesn't allow you to change the interface size. I know that the new versions of Terraria are really hard for you to work with but it would be great to be able change the scale
I'd recommend you to lower more the game resolution on fullscreen to solve that issue.
Beside there is a fun fact related to the resolution: You'll see more of the world the higher the resolution you have, but looks like the side effect is the small hud.

I'd recommend you to lower more the game resolution on fullscreen to solve that issue.
Beside there is a fun fact related to the resolution: You'll see more of the world the higher the resolution you have, but looks like the side effect is the small hud.
I tried other resolutions too but they are just too zoomed in for my liking, on 1600x900 the hud is big enough and the zoom is not that much so I will stay with it. Also I have one more question. Whenever I get in the game, the achievements reset themselves and they pop up like I have never done them before. Is there a way stop this or just to disable the achievements?

I tried other resolutions too but they are just too zoomed in for my liking, on 1600x900 the hud is big enough and the zoom is not that much so I will stay with it. Also I have one more question. Whenever I get in the game, the achievements reset themselves and they pop up like I have never done them before. Is there a way stop this or just to disable the achievements?
I thought I fixed that. Try going in the mod saves folder at My Documents/My Games/Mod Season and deleting the Achievements.dat file.
Maybe that will fix, at least that works with the config file, for some reason.

I thought I fixed that. Try going in the mod saves folder at My Documents/My Games/Mod Season and deleting the Achievements.dat file.
Maybe that will fix, at least that works with the config file, for some reason.
Uhh there is no Achievements.dat file in the mod folder.

That's a problem, because I'm not sure if there is a way of turning off achievements through the game options.
It seems to me like season 6+ has several bugs because it is the latest version and it is hard work on new versions of Terraria. Would you recommend me, as the mod creator, to play the season 6( or any other ones) or countinue playing this one?

The season 6+ has a good number of changes on the mod, includding fixes to some notorious bugs. So yeah, I recommend you to keep playing Season 6+.

Actually, I'd like to help you more to solve those issues, but my head is on other mod related things right now.
By the way, no problem.
The only real bug I encountered was the achievement bug and it doesn't affect anything gameplaywise so I wouldn't want to keep you busy on a small thing like this if there is a bigger or more important problem.

umm...i have a problem:when i created a character and a new world,i ond gained this...weird...i think, base exp,it is called. and,well,no normal one. when checking out the skills,it said there were none in action mode. so i checked the n terraria settings and clicked on the "action" button. nothing. quitt,deleted the config data, restarted,nothing. and that even though it shows such messages such as "your character leveled up!"

Back
Top Bottom