• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

SrDurp

Steampunker
Nakano, I visited your profile and I notice that you are brazilian, just like me! Tem alguma chance de você implementar uma tradução para pt-br no N Terraria?

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
Nakano, I visited your profile and I notice that you are brazilian, just like me! Tem alguma chance de você implementar uma tradução para pt-br no N Terraria?
The chance is of about 0%, because If I implement portuguese translation, others will want translation to their regions too.

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
That would be a great idea, but I would need to think on how I'd do that, but possibly If I allowed the json files used by the game be editable and visible by the player, aswell as add some mod entries for the translation...
I guess that might work. The only problem is that I guess the Portuguese translation only came on 1.3 update?

Edit:. Yep, the portuguese translation only exists on Terraria 1.3+, that means I would need to create a system for custom translations, in other words: That sounds like an interesting challenge.

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
That was asked several times. Porting NPPlayers to tModLoader wont be possible unless It has better modding possibilities for the player characters, includding the collision system for npcs and projectiles.

One of the biggest problems that would happen is that the npplayers would be immortal, since nothing would hurt them.

randomguuy

Terrarian
Thats fine since when an npplayer dies it doesnt take that long for them to respawn plus they just teleport to you as soon as they respawn
Having them be immortal wont be that big of an issue for me until they add better modding possibilities
[doublepost=1559844254,1559843829][/doublepost]
Thats fine since when an npplayer dies it doesnt take that long for them to respawn plus they just teleport to you as soon as they respawn
Having them be immortal wont be that big of an issue for me until they add better modding possibilities
plus they only really die often at the beginning

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
Actually, the collision issue I mentioned also involves their attacks. So they would be like a ghost in the world.
Can't attack or be hurt by anything.

Literally, would be a pet from free to play mmos. The purpose is to be decorative.

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
Is the mod still not being worked on? I remember it being canceled because it was very hard to work on.
Not right now, the mod development has been stopped right now. And It isn't cancelled because It's very hard to work on, It's cancelled because the new Terraria source is too hard to fix the problems from decompilation, so I can't even begin modding it.

But If I manage to get a working source of the newest Terraria update, I plan on rebooting the mod.

drobotxx22

Steampunker
Whenever I open N Terraria my UI scale is tiny and there are no options to change this. Does anyone know how to change the UI scale or does the mod set itself automatically?

Edit: I am playing N Terraria 6+ btw

Last edited:

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
Whenever I open N Terraria my UI scale is tiny and there are no options to change this. Does anyone know how to change the UI scale or does the mod set itself automatically?

Edit: I am playing N Terraria 6+ btw
What do you mean by UI Scale? Beside, you may try lowering your full screen resolution, because I don't think that the version of Terraria NT6+ runs on has scaling for astronomic monitor resolutions.

drobotxx22

Steampunker
What do you mean by UI Scale? Beside, you may try lowering your full screen resolution, because I don't think that the version of Terraria NT6+ runs on has scaling for astronomic monitor resolutions.
I was talking about the interface size, I lowered my resolution from 1920x1280 to 1600x900 and it did increase the size of interface but it also zoomed in. The problem isnt with the mod but with Terraria itself since this version doesn't allow you to change the interface size. I know that the new versions of Terraria are really hard for you to work with but it would be great to be able change the scale

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
I was talking about the interface size, I lowered my resolution from 1920x1280 to 1600x900 and it did increase the size of interface but it also zoomed in. The problem isnt with the mod but with Terraria itself since this version doesn't allow you to change the interface size. I know that the new versions of Terraria are really hard for you to work with but it would be great to be able change the scale
I'd recommend you to lower more the game resolution on fullscreen to solve that issue.
Beside there is a fun fact related to the resolution: You'll see more of the world the higher the resolution you have, but looks like the side effect is the small hud.

drobotxx22

Steampunker
I'd recommend you to lower more the game resolution on fullscreen to solve that issue.
Beside there is a fun fact related to the resolution: You'll see more of the world the higher the resolution you have, but looks like the side effect is the small hud.
I tried other resolutions too but they are just too zoomed in for my liking, on 1600x900 the hud is big enough and the zoom is not that much so I will stay with it. Also I have one more question. Whenever I get in the game, the achievements reset themselves and they pop up like I have never done them before. Is there a way stop this or just to disable the achievements?

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
I tried other resolutions too but they are just too zoomed in for my liking, on 1600x900 the hud is big enough and the zoom is not that much so I will stay with it. Also I have one more question. Whenever I get in the game, the achievements reset themselves and they pop up like I have never done them before. Is there a way stop this or just to disable the achievements?
I thought I fixed that. Try going in the mod saves folder at My Documents/My Games/Mod Season and deleting the Achievements.dat file.
Maybe that will fix, at least that works with the config file, for some reason.

Top Bottom