Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I usually wait for the UFO before I get a flying mount, wings are usually just as good until then ;)

On an unrelated note, I just get 868 luminite from a raccoon box, time to sell all of it ;)
Killing the lunatic should not be as hard as moon lord itself. Beside you really have nothing to lose against towers.
Pigron's top speed is better than lightening boots.

Yes, something is not long in the calculation and limit the range of exp and cause unwanted overflow. Enforcing the result as long might just solve the problem.
Maybe that is the causer of the problem. I will try fixing it.

@topic Well, after around 16 pages waiting, I fixed the npplayers not using mana potion issue.
Now they will correctly use mana potions.

Also, let's plan out the Free Mode renewal?
Players complains that Free Mode is unfair, fast to level up or have absurd status.

Let's try gathering ideas to make a new free mode that is agreeable to everyone, and fun to try reaching the highest level as possible.

I think that free mode enemies aren't high enough... I'm fighting enemies 2-3 times my level, and barely getting 1% of a level...

Maybe that is the causer of the problem. I will try fixing it.

@topic Well, after around 16 pages waiting, I fixed the npplayers not using mana potion issue.
Now they will correctly use mana potions.

Players complains that Free Mode is unfair, fast to level up or have absurd status.

Let's try gathering ideas to make a new free mode that is agreeable to everyone, and fun to try reaching the highest level as possible.
FINALLY! thx

Every time I entered hardmode I went to the ocean to grind some ocean enemies. Because it's in the ocean all enemy monster's stats are boosted so I end up getting a lot of experience in really short time. Maybe let's make it so enemies don't get a boost at the edges of the world, and instead those stat-boosted monsters spawn randomly across the world as minibosses?

So far in freemode I was playing without ever increasing any stats. That way I had the most fun since pierce and immunity are so dominant. Right now you can put like 50 points into vitality and you just can't die. I propose that pierce enhancing stats should be the opposite of immunity enhancing stats e.g. now dexterety greatly increased pierce (and ranged dmg) and some immunity, which can be exploited really hard.

What I think is cool, is that charm also gives you some HP.

Last edited:
Every time I entered hardmode I went to the ocean to grind some ocean enemies. Because it's in the ocean all enemy monster's stats are boosted so I end up getting a lot of experience in really short time. Maybe let's make it so enemies don't get a boost at the edges of the world, and instead those stat-boosted monsters spawn randomly across the world as minibosses?
Mini bosses? Hum, I dunno, maybe minibosses could be enemies with 10 more levels and more life/damage?
So far in freemode I was playing without ever increasing any stats. That way I had the most fun since pierce and immunity are so dominant. Right now you can put like 50 points into vitality and you just can't die. I propose that pierce enhancing stats should be the opposite of immunity enhancing stats e.g. now dexterety greatly increased pierce (and ranged dmg) and some immunity, which can be exploited really hard.

What I think is cool, is that charm also gives you some HP.
Revamp Pierce and Immunity? Maybe I could change how they matter on player to level instead.
Didn't post enough and stopped getting alerts.
That's too bad, and this is too.

Hey, Nakano, could you please help me with the skins set up? I've been trying to make my demon's horns longer so I exported the .png for both front and back plus I found the skin directory, but I can't seem to get them to work because I don't know how to set it up.

For example currently my set up is like this:
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\N Terraria 6\PlayerSkins\Long Horns\Races\Demon\Demon_Back_Horn.png

And the same for Demon_Front_Horn.png

Is this wrong or bugged?

I'll even upload my file so you can get a better picture.

Attachments

• Long horns.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 127
Wrong, you must set the item names as "Ear_Front.png" or "Ear_Back.png" for example.
That will make the horns work, if does not, rename Ear to Ears.

Edit:. On the next update, Wave based events will get harder based on the current wave, plus how many points you made on it.

Wrong, you must set the item names as "Ear_Front.png" or "Ear_Back.png" for example.
That will make the horns work, if does not, rename Ear to Ears.

Edit:. On the next update, Wave based events will get harder based on the current wave, plus how many points you made on it.

Thanks, I'm used to editing textures the way most games do it by following the folder's destination and then coping that exactly down to the names of each files.

Well, until next time.
I definitivelly forgot to work on the Level Up! interface....
* Version 54
*- Fixed issue with the Blaze Wand.
*- Desert Shield (and also other items) drop rate fixed.
*- Coins can no longer be duplicated.
*- The map will no longer crash on loading if you reload a world with same wave bank type.
*- Npplayers now correctly uses mana potion. (Sorry Deathcore521 for the stubborness)
*- Changed how npplayers handle summoning items to avoid bugs. (needs testing, NSFGP)
*- You can now order npplayer to wait somewhere by selecting him on the menu, and clicking where you want it to stay at.
*- The npplayer will no longer auto use the UFO mount inside water.
*- Implemented Weak, Minibosses, Bosses and Mutation type monsters, they may spawn with the other monsters.
*- Fixed issue where loading a world that have a custom wavebank, while the game have it's music muted, would cause the world to crash on load.
*- On wave events, the monsters level will get a boost each wave, on Free Mode, on the final wave, every 50 points of progression, the monsters gets a level, on normal mode, for every 200 points.
*- Changed colors that tells the tells which level is the player.
*- Still didn't finished implementing the Bunny race.
*- Changed how Pierce and Immunity works on free mode, past level 50, each 10 levels gives 1 point of Pierce and Immunity for both Player and Monsters.
Things look's kinda upside down today, at least the log isn't, be sure to read the non quote areas from bellow to above.
Update Launched!!! Here what came on today's update.

Back
Top Bottom