Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I don't know if i am the only one but, when i press F12 for a screenshot the camera mode pops up and take a sreenshot in the camera mode... my question is where are the option for the keyboard placement ? (from N Terraria 6)

Okey, so summoner is a bit to much for me (Don't have alot of time and such) so here's a question: What class is the fastest in Free Mode? And what items do i need for the mechanical bosses?
[doublepost=1459589056,1459588926][/doublepost]And also what do i pick in stats?

Okey, so summoner is a bit to much for me (Don't have alot of time and such) so here's a question: What class is the fastest in Free Mode? And what items do i need for the mechanical bosses?
[doublepost=1459589056,1459588926][/doublepost]And also what do i pick in stats?

Imo Demon might be the fastest since with the Demon Scythe ability you can 1 shot all the pre-hard mode bosses. As for beating the Mechanical bosses, it depends on the class, if you run Demon as I said earlier the Demon Scythe ability becomes a main source of attacking/ defeating mobs. Get Turtle armor as soon as you can I recommend opening Raccoon boxes to get the Chlorophyte ore & then just kill turtled until you get the 3 shell. Now for accessories I run everything warding prefix firstly. My equips are 1.Warrior emblem 2.Worm Scarf 3.Cobolt shield, 4.E.o.C Shield, 5.Lightning Boots 6. Star Veil. As for Weapons 1.Frostbrand 2.Fetids (The crimson mimic claws) 3.Nimbus rod, 4.Shadow Flame Knife, 5.Meteor Staff. And that's my setup so far, btw did you ever get The almighty stick? my witch doctor doesn't sell them as far as I can tell....

I don't know if i am the only one but, when i press F12 for a screenshot the camera mode pops up and take a sreenshot in the camera mode... my question is where are the option for the keyboard placement ? (from N Terraria 6)
I have moved the key of the screenshot somewhere else because it were obstructing the mod skills keys, but I believe I should change it again.
If by fastest you mean attack speed, I guess or either you go as melee (AGI to increase attack speed) or get the fastest ranged or magic weapons you can find on the game.

Hue there is hostility over the question of multiplayer becasue if you were to take every single post asking about it at this point you'd have a good ten to twenty pages of posts. Everyone is tired of people who cannot take the time to read about multiplayer. when it is FULLY running Mr.(hope i get your title right XD) Nakano will alert us and there will be a party with cake and ice cream. Until that time people should just quit asking and wait.

Hue there is hostility over the question of multiplayer becasue if you were to take every single post asking about it at this point you'd have a good ten to twenty pages of posts. Everyone is tired of people who cannot take the time to read about multiplayer. when it is FULLY running Mr.(hope i get your title right XD) Nakano will alert us and there will be a party with cake and ice cream. Until that time people should just quit asking and wait.

To give more insight as to what is happening with Multiplayer, i haven't really been working very much for a while due to other things i work on as i do freelance work.

Now, regarding Multiplayer, there is still a ton, a TON of work to do to fix Multiplayer, mobs don't drop anything, hp desyncs like crazy, and there's a lot of other bugs that there are just too many to name.

The ones i specified are currently the biggest issues. Release date for Multiplayer is still unkown as there's still quite a lot of bugs with it, however i can promise you, it will get fixed.

For now, you'll have to either stick to single player, or just stick to vanilla/TModLoader for multiplayer!

EDIT: Hue, i would recommend not really asking that question, a lot of the people here are very tired of it xD Just give Multiplayer some time, gotta remember, the mod had only 1 dev working on it. now there's 2! but just because there's 2 doesn't mean it will go faster, every day there's always a new bug lol

Last edited:
Alright! So, I check the damage on some enemies before I fight them, and then get hit somewhere along the road. I see a damage rating, for example 178, and then they deal about 490~ damage to me. I'm confused. ~:sigh:

Last edited:
Alright! So, I check the damage on some enemies before I fight them, and then get hit somewhere along the road. I see a damage rating, for example 178, and then they deal about 490~ damage to me. I'm confused. ~:sigh:
Enemy Pierce Rate - your Immunity rate also impacts on the damage percentage.
What button do you have to press to change classes on "mod". I can't seem to change it from human?
?

lol i made my main a merchant class for the lols and have died enough to make a graveyard biome next to my spawn. i'm about to find the queen bee so i can fight her to get the which doctor. also what lvl is the queen bee?

Enemy Pierce Rate - your Immunity rate also impacts on the damage percentage.

?
I mean how do I change classes from the beginning. I create a new character and it's on the human race. But how do I change it to something like goblin. I can't seem to find how to change it.

I mean how do I change classes from the beginning. I create a new character and it's on the human race. But how do I change it to something like goblin. I can't seem to find how to change it.
Click the race name.
lol i made my main a merchant class for the lols and have died enough to make a graveyard biome next to my spawn. i'm about to find the queen bee so i can fight her to get the which doctor. also what lvl is the queen bee?
Around 40.

Update on The Destroyer fight, Knocked him down to 99k HP but then morning hit ><; soo I guess I need to grind out more levels & sink every point into Strength.....as otherwise I'm at a loss how you can take out 100k+ HP in a single night xD
I complained about the leveling system, but that problem was in version 57, version 58 somehow gave a :red:ton more exp on the main quest. The problem here is that I complained after version 58 was released, but I was still playing with version 57.

I would only touch now about the main quest is that, it says go break altars, then assume you have done so, then tell you to go kill the mecha bosses. I would put some in-between steps like showing that you got some of the hardmode ores, and then asking for getting souls of light/dark. leaving the order of what mecha to kill first unsigned is okay, even if destroyer is usually the easier, if, for example, you're doing a summoner playthough, the twins should come first

Back
Top Bottom