tAPI Necropolis Mod

Discussion in 'Released' started by Zoodletec, Oct 6, 2014.

1. superhc

superhc Spazmatism

personally I wouldn't use this mod because it screws up hardmode because its weak monsters still spawn like mad there...buuut whatever..i THINK if you give a lens to the guide you can craft the demon shrine..its an early prehardmode crafting station unrelated to demon alters

2. waluigi

waluigi Terrarian

Take torches or clay to the guide.

3. Kurodani_Yamame

Kurodani_Yamame Terrarian

I got it working. I'm putting off gathering feathers for the third boss while I attempt to get my Ankh Shield ready to go.

4. DeadSlave

DeadSlave Terrarian

Well, i noticed a bug. I used a silver pickaxe with no prefix during a blood moon ( if that makes a difference i have yet to test) on osmium bars that were placed. Around 10 of them. When i broke the first one to be placed i would somehow gain more osmium bars. On top of that i cannot make anything out of them. Please do read this :D

EDIT: don't know if this is related to the mod but when i spoke to the old man he transformed into skeletron and became a dungeon guardian during daytime. If it helps at all.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
    superhc likes this.
  5. Azu

Azu Retinazer

That is a known bug, and I'm not sure with the Osmium having no use.

superhc likes this.
  6. lilninjapig

lilninjapig Terrarian

where can i find wolves? i checked the snow plains but couldnt find them so i would like to know just give me a hint so i still have to work to find it

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
  7. superhc

superhc Spazmatism

first: OH DEAR GOD YOUR PICTURE!!! :eek::eek::eek:
    second: they spawn in the snow biome only in hardmode at night

8. lilninjapig

lilninjapig Terrarian

thanks i made it in dark souls to try and make the most horrifying character i could and if they spawn in hardmode at night how come their pelts are taken to make a claymore which is terrible for hardmode ;~;

9. superhc

superhc Spazmatism

well you can buy animal skin rugs from the traveling merchant..maybe that's what it means??..or it could be cow leather..or some other item I don't know about...either way change your picture..i don't want to look at it anymore ;(

10. lilninjapig

lilninjapig Terrarian

k ill try all that and ill change my pic

11. superhc

superhc Spazmatism

and please use the reply button..its super super super useful ♥

12. lilninjapig

lilninjapig Terrarian

woops i accidentally double clicked sorry

13. DeadSlave

DeadSlave Terrarian

So what happens after the necro harpy?

14. lilninjapig

lilninjapig Terrarian

if its the same as the Tconfig version it should be snow king (?) false idol (?) then lucifer (?)

15. DeadSlave

DeadSlave Terrarian

I used FCM to spawn frost king but when i killed him nothing happened. :c
    I guess we will have to wait until more content is added.

16. jj234

jj234 Terrarian

Sorry if I missed an earlier post that addresses this, but are there any plants to upgrade this mod to 1.3? I really hope so, it's one of my favorites!

17. Sapharan

Sapharan Golem

Sorry to disapoint you but since tAPI won't be updated to 1.3 we cannot update Necropolis.

superhc likes this.
  18. jj234

jj234 Terrarian

19. Mr. Pillow

Mr. Pillow Terrarian

Ok Lemme Get One Thing Out Of The Way, This Is an AMAZING MODPACK! But.... It Get Updated Really Slowly Plz Update! :/

20. superhc

superhc Spazmatism

well its a decent mudpack...until you get to hardmode..it becomes useless and the monsters wont stop spawning during the endgame invasions.... :(