• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tAPI Necropolis Mod

T3rrorDrome

Terrarian
Finally i succes in install this mod.dang! I was almost quiting when.....boom,came like a meteor an idea and i made it....was pretty easy i think..now i can say that uh xD
So,there is a message on right corner of screen saying to update to r16 mandatory...really need install last update ?

T3rrorDrome

Terrarian
Two questions:
1. I found two ores and made the bars but the guide dont show anything... are the Manganese and osmiun ores...why guide dont show anything?
2. Where can i get Blood ore?
Thank you :D

brandontsk

Terrarian
Hey zoodle I have played the tconfig version sp and mp and the tapi version too but I have never played the binding of terraria mod which is for tconfig for some reason I still play tconfig. But if you have it please put on dropbox or something I really like your mod

Top Bottom