OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

Yay! Here’s my character
Character Name: Nocturne
Abilities: He can make everything in an 5 mile radius into night. He can turn weak objects to dust.
Strengths: He has many sketchy contacts...
Weaknesses: Bright light, SOCIAL
Appearance: His hair is jet black, and he’s very pale, his eyes are black with a hint of red.
Personality: He is calm, and almost never goes into a rage. He is smart and can deal with most problems. When he makes enemies they usually don’t last. He has a long range of emotions that would be too long to write here.

Last edited:
Seems a bit OP to me, and also not the RP "official" application form and no mention of weaknesses, but I don't make the choice of whether it's accepted @UltiDaniel does.

Yay! Here’s my character
Character Name: Nocturne
Abilities: He can make everything in an 5 mile radius into night. He can turn weak objects to dust.
Strengths: He has many sketchy contacts...
Weaknesses: Bright light, SOCIAL
Appearance: His hair is jet black, and he’s very pale, his eyes are black with a hint of red.
Personality: He is calm, and almost never goes into a rage. He is smart and can deal with most problems. When he makes enemies they usually don’t last. He has a long range of emotions that would be too long to write here.
So when you say into night.
Do you mean like.
If you are in that radius, it seems like nighttime?
Also how weak does it have to be to be turned to dust?
So uh, I'm gonna rejoin this RP Ulti.
Sweet.
So how do you plan on doin that?

So when you say into night.
Do you mean like.
If you are in that radius, it seems like nighttime?
Also how weak does it have to be to be turned to dust?
For your first question: Yeah, it seems to be night no matter what time it is in other parts of the area
Second question: I dunno, you can decide what wouldn‘t be too overpowered. But what I was thinking is like, stone and lesser things

I assume living creatures would not be considered lesser because, you know, that'd just let him instakill basically anything not a robot.

Back
Top Bottom