New Player, have some questions.

Goblin Army is defeated. Where i can find Goblin Tinkerer?
Not really, if any lava falls on them, it will burn through it.

Randomly anywhere in caverns layer, if you don't have a Cell Phone, you should try to make it, not as urgently as Terraspark Boots though..
Okay, thanks. Are Stone Blocks are safe?
Goblin under ground
wood safe(only wood platforms arent safe)
stone safe

No I guess not.
Is that arena long enough?
Terraria_2020_12_17_01_58_51_314.png

I've defeated him with Demon Bow and Jester Arrows, it was pretty easy. Also, now i have 400 HP, is that maximum HP? Thanks.
Alright if you have storage and have beaten the eye and slime you either want to fight the worm or the brain or begin building decent houses for the npcs

At wall of flesh i suggest the cascade yo-yo and the knights edge as main weapons and yes your bridge is long enough

Use the Pwn Hammer and destroy the Demon Alters in The Corruption, 12 should be good, but be prepared to die tonight...
After that, mine for Cobalt/Pallidum, make a pickaxe/drill out of that, then mine for Mythril/Orchulium ore, use the bars to make and Mythril/Orchulium anvil, then use that to craft a Mythril/Orchulium pickaxe/drill, once you do that, the final ore is Titanium/Adamantite, you will need 20-30 Titanium/Adamantite ore, and a Hellforge to make a Titanium/Adamantite Forge, use this to make Titanium/Adamantite bars, then use the bars to make a:

Titanium/Adamantite Breastplate
Titanium/Adamantite Drill/Pickaxe
Titanium/Adamantite Chainsaw/Waraxe
Titanium/Adamantite Mask
Titanium/Adamantite Repeater (Only if you don't come across a better ranged weapon)
Titanium/Adamantite Leggings

Then you should be good to start fighting the mech bosses.

strangy stuffly bois
anyways, good job on totally destroying the little wall! to be expected on normal mode
also look out for random mech spawns, prepare a larger arena, at least 2x longer (trust me you'll going to need it)

So, these bosses are spawns randomly at night. I've smashed about 10 Demon Altar and found this ore. Is this first ore should i craft and make armour from it? Thanks.
View attachment 302131
One of them spawn every night with a 10% chance after smashing a Demon Altar, so that's why I said to do it all in one night, and to also let it kill you.
Refer to this:
After that, mine for Cobalt/Pallidum, make a pickaxe/drill out of that, then mine for Mythril/Orchulium ore, use the bars to make and Mythril/Orchulium anvil, then use that to craft a Mythril/Orchulium pickaxe/drill, once you do that, the final ore is Titanium/Adamantite, you will need 20-30 Titanium/Adamantite ore, and a Hellforge to make a Titanium/Adamantite Forge, use this to make Titanium/Adamantite bars, then use the bars to make a:

Titanium/Adamantite Breastplate
Titanium/Adamantite Drill/Pickaxe
Titanium/Adamantite Chainsaw/Waraxe
Titanium/Adamantite Mask
Titanium/Adamantite Repeater (Only if you don't come across a better ranged weapon)
Titanium/Adamantite Leggings

Then you should be good to start fighting the mech bosses.

Back
Top Bottom