New Player, have some questions.

That just sucks
I haven't found Stylist yet. What should i do to find her?
Terraria_2020_12_18_22_18_55_150.png

Not really, but you should still prepare a bit.
If you get the
After that, mine for Cobalt/Pallidum, make a pickaxe/drill out of that, then mine for Mythril/Orchulium ore, use the bars to make and Mythril/Orchulium anvil, then use that to craft a Mythril/Orchulium pickaxe/drill, once you do that, the final ore is Titanium/Adamantite, you will need 20-30 Titanium/Adamantite ore, and a Hellforge to make a Titanium/Adamantite Forge, use this to make Titanium/Adamantite bars, then use the bars to make a:

Titanium/Adamantite Breastplate
Titanium/Adamantite Drill/Pickaxe
Titanium/Adamantite Chainsaw/Waraxe
Titanium/Adamantite Mask
Titanium/Adamantite Repeater (Only if you don't come across a better-ranged weapon)
Titanium/Adamantite Leggings

Then you should be good to start fighting the mech bosses.
Like I said 3 times, then you should be able to easily defeat queen slime.

The Adamantite Repeater is an effective if easily replacable weapon at this stage. I recommend trying Holy Arrows if you can.
Holy Arrows can be made with materials from the new Hallow biome, namely Unicorn Horns and Pixie Dust.

The sword is too short ranged to be of much help, so I would skip.

I got destroyed. What should i do? I have these:
View attachment 302560

I noticed you don’t have any really good weapons yet, for Queen Slime at least. You’re pretty underequipped for Hardmode bosses honestly.

Adamantite Repeater is decent, but it’s not ideal. Killing biome mimics is the best way to get good weapons right now. 15 souls of light or night craft keys of light or night, which can be put into empty chests to make biome mimics. You can try to get Daedalus Stormbow or Dart guns, ideally.

You also don’t have wings yet. Farm some Pixies in the surface hallow and some Wyverns, and craft yourself a set of wings. You could also try to farm Wall of Flesh for Emblems, which would be more useful accessories than a lot of what you have on now. I’d take off Shoe Spikes, Band of Regen and Lava Charm in sake of wings, some form of emblem, and maybe the Cobalt Shield from the dungeon.

Lastly, after Hardmode there’s an upgraded healing potion that heals for 150 HP. You will probably get some of them by killing biome mimics, but they can also be crafted with some Hallow material.

Good luck on Queen Slime, by the way

I noticed you don’t have any really good weapons yet, for Queen Slime at least. You’re pretty underequipped for Hardmode bosses honestly.

Adamantite Repeater is decent, but it’s not ideal. Killing biome mimics is the best way to get good weapons right now. 15 souls of light or night craft keys of light or night, which can be put into empty chests to make biome mimics. You can try to get Daedalus Stormbow or Dart guns, ideally.

You also don’t have wings yet. Farm some Pixies in the surface hallow and some Wyverns, and craft yourself a set of wings. You could also try to farm Wall of Flesh for Emblems, which would be more useful accessories than a lot of what you have on now. I’d take off Shoe Spikes, Band of Regen and Lava Charm in sake of wings, some form of emblem, and maybe the Cobalt Shield from the dungeon.

Lastly, after Hardmode there’s an upgraded healing potion that heals for 150 HP. You will probably get some of them by killing biome mimics, but they can also be crafted with some Hallow material.

Good luck on Queen Slime, by the way
Thanks! That's really helpful.

Back
Top Bottom