When will mobile be getting the 1.3 update, the current version hasnt been updated since 2016? The new console update has been out for a long time and according to the forums the mobile version was supposed to come a few months after.Update: The patch is now available to download on Xbox One & PS4.
Greetings Terrarians! We’re happy to announce that a new patch will be releasing Tuesday, December 11th at 10:00AM (Pacific Time) on PS4 & Xbox One. Please keep in mind that it may take some time for the update to propagate to your console.
As we explained in our previous “State of the Game” posts, the team was focused primarily on a Unity Game Engine update. This was done to remove some tech debt that accumulated during development.
Think of it as game development housekeeping.
We were also able to address several noteworthy bugs that were reported by the community which you can check out below.
Multiplayer & Split-Screen Fixes
- Fixed a bug where multiplayer players would be stuck in an infinite load after the host force quit Terraria.
- Fixed several bugs that would occur from exiting and re-entering both split-screen and online multiplayer in different ways.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to add the maximum number of split-screen players into a multiplayer session.
- Fixed a bug where accessories equipped or unequipped would not be reflected for either the host or other players in the session.
- Fixed a bug where the game would sometimes freeze for the host when multiple players joined the game simultaneously.
- Fixed a bug where the player would fail to navigate to a multiplayer session after accepting the invitation while they hosted a multiplayer game.
- Fixed a few other crashes that occurred from different actions surrounding console invitations.Functionality Fixes
- Fixed a bug that would cause the crafting menu to not update when the player ran out of material while in auto-pause.
- Fixed a couple of different bugs related to sign-in changes on Xbox One.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the cursor movement to become inconsistent when the extendo grip was equipped.General Crash Fixes
- Fixed several PS4 crashes that were reported via the System Crash Reporter.
- Includes fix for Daybreak Weapon crash.
- Includes fix for crashes that occurred while mining.
- Includes other miscellaneous gameplay crashes.Performance Fixes
- Fixed a bug where the frame-rate would drop drastically when the primary player would exit and rejoin a session several times.
Art & Text Fixes
- Fixed a bug where the defense stats of armors would flicker when equipped.
- Fixed several localization bugs.
Hi @TheDestroyer69, there's no release date for mobile yet. The most recent news is here: Terraria: State of the Game - January 2019When will mobile be getting the 1.3 update, the current version hasnt been updated since 2016? The new console update has been out for a long time and according to the forums the mobile version was supposed to come a few months after.
You bought it last month? Did you purchase it from a retail store, or a digital version?Hi! I bought this game in January and I do not have this update. Could any moderators help me with this.
I noticed you checked 'XBox 360' on your profile as the version you have. The 360 will not be getting any updates.Xbox one.
If you connect to the internet on your XBox and try to run the game, then it should tell you there is an update available, and then download/install it.I bought it digitally and it’s says I have 1.0.
[doublepost=1549486937,1549486894][/doublepost]The xbox 360 thing was a mistake. Sorry.