1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Mobile New Update

Discussion in 'Mobile General Talk' started by gnarlyarly14, Jul 10, 2019.

1. gnarlyarly14

gnarlyarly14 Terrarian

I would like to know about the new mobile update. I would like to know wen t is coming out. What new Bosses are their. What new items (Blocks, Guns, Armor) are there. Answer as much as you can please. I am super hyped for the update.

2. O-k-ram

O-k-ram Terrarian

There is no release date. And its 1.3

3. ThatRandomBuilderGuy

ThatRandomBuilderGuy Eye of Cthulhu

It’s coming out when it’s ready.
    Google “Terraria 1.3” and you should find the new stuff being added.
    There’s over 800 new items. No ones gonna list them all.
    Why is this in suggestions? This is a question.

4. TheWorfer27

TheWorfer27 Retinazer

Here's a list of them all for your convinience gnar
    1.3.0.1 (also see 1.3.0.2 - 1.3.0.7, those are really minor but still will be added)

Mobile is almost finished and is now open for beta testing. Sadly the submissions for testers are closed, so it is too late for you to sign up.

5. Miguel '-')/

Miguel '-')/ Terrarian

O Terraria mobile está em sua versão 1.3 teste. Novos itens serão basicamente iguais aos do PC

6. Omega Derpling

Omega Derpling Spazmatism

If you want to know about new bosses, they are: Goblin Summoner, Flying Dutchman, Mothron, Martian Saucer, Lunatic Cultist, Celestial Pillars, and Moon Lord.

7. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi @gnarlyarly14, I moved this thread to the Mobile General Talk section as it’s a better fit than in the Suggestions section.

Here is tons of info to look through. Lots of screenshots, answers, and even a lengthy video showing some gameplay:
    Mobile - 505 Games
    Mobile - Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios
    Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!
    All ‘Terraria State of the Game’ threads
    Terraria Mobile 1.3 Livestream

TheWorfer27 likes this.