tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

Okay everyone I'm gonna try to come back to this mod, I left for a while due to being burnt out and having other big projects to work on, such as this one
https://moddingofisaac.com/mod/102/the-binding-of-isaac-godmode
and my game that I'm oh so close to finishing :p But I've left this too long!! So I will try to work towards another update for the newest version of tModloader as well as maybe some more content and some smoother code. Thank you everyone for the support you've all shown for the mod, and I apologize for the long silence <3
Yes! It's gonna be great having this mod in my playthroughs again! :D

It appears that either this mod or boss checklist is buggy as when i beat any boss's from this mod they dont get checked off (and there is no info on summoning items and stuff like that) Good mod though

It appears that either this mod or boss checklist is buggy as when i beat any boss's from this mod they dont get checked off (and there is no info on summoning items and stuff like that) Good mod though
Yeah, I last minute added BossChecklist support. It'll be more flushed out with the next update, and the last few bugs that I found (Any sound effect from my NPCs or items, LOL) will be patched!

wait update for 0.10 already!!! WOW that was fast.........yeah no doubt that the mod will have bugs.
Surprisingly I haven't found many bugs, the only bug I've found regards sound effects and it just comes up with an error message in chat, nothing too serious. It'll be fixed next update though!

Yeah, I last minute added BossChecklist support. It'll be more flushed out with the next update, and the last few bugs that I found (Any sound effect from my NPCs or items, LOL) will be patched!

Well at least that'll be sorted in next update (also weapons from mods such as thorium and calamity destroy the mama spitter, Only boss ive tried so cant say about the others)
Reply is in quote btw

Yep it did but how do you get antlion legs or whatever is in the antlion queen spawner recipe
That is actually something you can only get after killing the boss lol, I forgot that the first time you fight her you need to just kill the babies in the desert and she has a chance to come. She has a 5% chance to spawn apon killing an Anty. That's coming in the next update, since I realized that as soon as I verified that all of them work.

I was hoping to be able to use this in my current playthrough, however..

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at TrueEater.Projectiles.SlimeSpit.SetDefaults() in c:\Users\Ashton\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\TrueEater\Projectiles\SlimeSpit.cs:line 14
at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.SetDefaults(Projectile projectile, Boolean createModProjectile)
at Terraria.Projectile.SetDefaults(Int32 Type)
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulItems.SetDefaults(Item item) in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulItems.cs:line 203
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults(Item item, Boolean createModItem)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

That's unfortunate, I was really looking forward to adding this into my modlist

I was hoping to be able to use this in my current playthrough, however..

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at TrueEater.Projectiles.SlimeSpit.SetDefaults() in c:\Users\Ashton\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\TrueEater\Projectiles\SlimeSpit.cs:line 14
at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.SetDefaults(Projectile projectile, Boolean createModProjectile)
at Terraria.Projectile.SetDefaults(Int32 Type)
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulItems.SetDefaults(Item item) in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulItems.cs:line 203
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults(Item item, Boolean createModItem)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

That's unfortunate, I was really looking forward to adding this into my modlist
I'll quick release a fix because I caught this bug too!!

Back
Top Bottom