tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

Hello its me again back with what i think is another bug. After getting really annoyed at the way to summon the Antlion Queen i downloaded Cheat Sheet to summon her and also tried this with clampula but when i beat clampula it did not get checked off on boss checklist. I dont know what happened but i do know that this is probably a bug

Hello its me again back with what i think is another bug. After getting really annoyed at the way to summon the Antlion Queen i downloaded Cheat Sheet to summon her and also tried this with clampula but when i beat clampula it did not get checked off on boss checklist. I dont know what happened but i do know that this is probably a bug
Clampula didn't fill out the checklist? Consider it fixed. And what I'll probably do for summoning the Antlion Queen is make it so that the more health you have the higher the chance it is for her to spawn for the first time. Thanks for bringing the bug to my attention!

Just warning, this mod is not on the mod browser.
are you sure? because when the mod was updated for the 0.10 version of modloader the mod is from the developer along with his updates, maybe youre mistaking this mod with the mod of another dev of the same "Name".

are you sure? because when the mod was updated for the 0.10 version of modloader the mod is from the developer along with his updates, maybe youre mistaking this mod with the mod of another dev of the same "Name".
Nah, I'm not mistaking the mod, I guess the mod browser was just acting weird as it's showing now

Please fix that thing above Gimimmick ,and reduce bosses damage because in Expert they kill you in few hits!(And please return Mecha membrane Drone ,and Goblin king expert item)

TL|DR:the Martian Power Core item is not dropping tested in singleplayer as well.

Rant:
The "Void" err "Martian Power Core" is more than just rare as of 8/29/17 using the mod "cheat sheet" to spawn bosses i spam clicked the spawn Martian Saucer and killed them, over and over for about 15 minutes, i likely killed several thousand, i auto trashed the weapon drops for convenience, and the power core has yet to be seen. I would never take the time in a real martian event to farm this item, the game will get quite boring by that point. Which forces us to spawn the item in, which you shouldnt have to do, i suggest making the drop not rare, ... err non-existant, but rather 1/10? at least farmable, might just be a bug for why it's not dropping still needs fixed-nz

TL|DR:the Martian Power Core item is not dropping tested in singleplayer as well.

Rant:
The "Void" err "Martian Power Core" is more than just rare as of 8/29/17 using the mod "cheat sheet" to spawn bosses i spam clicked the spawn Martian Saucer and killed them, over and over for about 15 minutes, i likely killed several thousand, i auto trashed the weapon drops for convenience, and the power core has yet to be seen. I would never take the time in a real martian event to farm this item, the game will get quite boring by that point. Which forces us to spawn the item in, which you shouldnt have to do, i suggest making the drop not rare, ... err non-existant, but rather 1/10? at least farmable, might just be a bug for why it's not dropping still needs fixed-nz
Hmm, that more than likely is a bug rather than a drop because 10% should not require 15 minutes of solid martian saucers. I will certainly look into this! Thank you for pointing it out!

Please fix that thing above Gimimmick ,and reduce bosses damage because in Expert they kill you in few hits!(And please return Mecha membrane Drone ,and Goblin king expert item)

Fixing Gimimmick's graphical bug is definitely on my todo list, and I will give Goblin King a new expert mode item! I removed the two mecha bosses because I'm making two better themed ones :p Here's a sneak peak at the one coming next update;
Wvlyn3F.png

A bug with this mod in combination with "Terraria Overhaul" renders yoyos useless because there is now no way to revert them back to melee class, even not with the accosoire

A bug with this mod in combination with "Terraria Overhaul" renders yoyos useless because there is now no way to revert them back to melee class, even not with the accosoire
I Love the way they go to throwing damage (relogic shouldve had it like that from the start) BUT i don't like how they're forced to be throwing, maybe make a crafting recipe to exchange them between throwing / melee? that probably takes more effort to set up, but wouldnt force to wield an accessory to make them melee again..

I Love the way they go to throwing damage (relogic shouldve had it like that from the start) BUT i don't like how they're forced to be throwing, maybe make a crafting recipe to exchange them between throwing / melee? that probably takes more effort to set up, but wouldnt force to wield an accessory to make them melee again..

I honestly might just make it a button you press to toggle what kind of damage they are (On second thought, multiplayer would not really like this) or make the accessory able to work even in the inventory like some of the other ones. I shall try to figure out a viable method for choosing what kind of damage yoyos do! Making spiked yoyos would also maybe be a good idea. There's a lot of possibilities, I'll try to figure out a good one :D

Did you fix the bug with Clampula and Boss checklist because if so it still seems to be happening :(

Oh shoot, I must've let that one slip. It'll be fixed next update, I promise! :p

Can I join the development I'll be on spritings and a bit of a coder too, btw way may you add me on your discord server if you may. I'll be posting my examples of sprites below this comment. :)

Regards, I have a question, how is it used or what is the Ichor Gland used for? , by the way, good mod continues like this. PD, my English is bad......

Back
Top Bottom