• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Xbox One NPC Issues

Geoman265

Terrarian
I am not sure why, but the Truffle NPC seems to be spawning into my world multiple times. Also, the Tavernkeep is not spawning in after his death.

Unit One

Staff member
I am not sure why, but the Truffle NPC seems to be spawning into my world multiple times. Also, the Tavernkeep is not spawning in after his death.
Hi @Geoman265, thanks for sharing this info. This seems to be the case for some other members as well. :)

I may have mentioned this to you in another thread, but for others that are stopping by and reading, if you haven’t already, I suggest sending this info directly to Pipeworks (the console developers) here:
Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

You probably won’t get a response, but the development team reads over every bug report that comes in through that form.

r4v1n6

Official Terrarian
I get this too. When my Tavernkeep died the Truffle spawned instead, even though his requirements are not met.
1573308658836.png

Top Bottom