tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Hey, Any reason why a lot of the enemies are glitchy in multiplayer? Im trying to farm souls of light and there are these invisible "heros of lumella" killing me.?

Most of the modded enemies are really glitchy/go invisible/do some sort of front flipping.

Hey, Any reason why a lot of the enemies are glitchy in multiplayer? Im trying to farm souls of light and there are these invisible "heros of lumella" killing me.?

Most of the modded enemies are really glitchy/go invisible/do some sort of front flipping.
:( I feared there'd be mp issues -- I don't know what's causing that, personally. Sounds like a syncing issue

Is every current item a drop, or can you just not craft anything yet?
Example: Boss summons, how do you get them....

Is every current item a drop, or can you just not craft anything yet?
Example: Boss summons, how do you get them....
Everything is looted
You can summon bosses with the dying crsytals that enemies drop, *or* by finding Crystal NPCs in certain areas

Earth:Corruption or Crimson
Fire: Underworld
Water: Oceans
Wind: Sky

Hello @Omnir! am I missing something, like an intended way to do damage? Or is the witch king with some sort of bug? I mean... I found him in the dungeon right after killing plantera, and with the same setup I easily defeated plantera I can do only 1 damage against the witch king.

Hello @Omnir! am I missing something, like an intended way to do damage? Or is the witch king with some sort of bug? I mean... I found him in the dungeon right after killing plantera, and with the same setup I easily defeated plantera I can do only 1 damage against the witch king.
Ah, yes :) You need to get a Barrow blade from a Barrow Wight, hit a Nazgul/Witchking/Sauron once with it, and then use any weapon you want afterwards.

*Spoilers for Lord of the Rings: Return of the King*
Reason is: In the books, the Witchking had to be hit by Merry's blade (From the Barrow Downs) for Eowyn to kill him.

Ah, yes :) You need to get a Barrow blade from a Barrow Wight, hit a Nazgul/Witchking/Sauron once with it, and then use any weapon you want afterwards.

*Spoilers for Lord of the Rings: Return of the King*
Reason is: In the books, the Witchking had to be hit by Merry's blade (From the Barrow Downs) for Eowyn to kill him.

Woooooooooooooow Amazing!
I can't believe I didn't see that reference (facepalm)
Thanks anyway =)

@Omnir Since the wiki isn't up to date im just wonder how do you get Atma? In the neco mod you needed Excaliber, souls of might and 6000 Dark souls.

EDIT: i think it was 6000 dark souls......

@Omnir Since the wiki isn't up to date im just wonder how do you get Atma? In the neco mod you needed Excaliber, souls of might and 6000 Dark souls.

EDIT: i think it was 6000 dark souls......
Ultima weapon drops it, and since neither of the weapons are in yet, Atma is only available through cheating as of now.

Back
Top Bottom