tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Also, is everything from the tAPI version already added or is there still some left? I want to play it when ever everything is added already haha
I believe he still has to implement a boss or two, and some more items, but it is for the most part complete. It is definitely playable in its current state.

Also, is everything from the tAPI version already added or is there still some left? I want to play it when ever everything is added already haha
Only 1 boss (Omega Weapon) is left, but there is a desperate need for balance.

Also! If anyone is willing, please look through the code and see why there are MP issues (syncing issues, I think)

Also! If anyone is willing, please look through the code and see why there are MP issues (syncing issues, I think)
So wait, you only have one more thing to transfer before making new content? My body is ready for another 900+ hours.

Speaking of balance.

Remember them being absurdly powerful, but do you plan to re implement the ultima/flare/tornado tomes? Think I also remember a Quake tome back in the old version.

Man I'm super hyped to play this. I can't wait to play it once bluemagic updates tModLoader to 1.3.5 lol. Will it be updated to the latest version of tModLoader close to when it comes out or no?

Yeah ik I just usually refer to one person when I'm talking about a small group of people because I'd rather not say like "Hey bluemagic and jopojelly and yoraiz0r" etc. I'm just a lazy dood lol

Somehow this one lags a lot when i combine with other content mods :(
Also pls reduce crystal spawn rate, they're everywhere

Back
Top Bottom