By the way, Cenx, will Terraria Mobile still support iOS 7.0.
I'm paranoid after what happened to PS3 and it's equivalents.
Anyway, here's a postload of question:
1. Will everything (or most things anyway) be imported to both mobile, console and that PS thing? Like Expert Mode, Hardcore and Mediumcore mode, yoyos (how will they work anyway, especially in mobile) and minor stuff like Pink Gel.
2. How many MBs do you think the update will take?
3. Since last week (or more), the console update is delayed, when will you think it will be released (and possibly, delayed once again)
4. Since at the thread regarding the path ahead for mobile and console, mobile's update is stated to be a few months around console's update. So does that mean, there's a possibility that mobile update can be delayed up until next year? (plz nu)
5. Will the mini-map icons for bosses be changed? (Plantera's icon in mobile is literally a skull)
1. I believe most of the minor stuff will be included, Pink Gel is nothing, all they have to do is make a "gel" item with different crafting recipes and a particular enemy drop it, which they do all the time, although, coding the sticky bombs might be a bit harder. Also, Music Boxes were removed from Mobile because "The devices could not support them" I hope that get's changed, I like me some music of my choice.
3. I don't think they plan for it to be delayed again, if they do, they'll let us know, until then, it's planned to be within the time that they last stated.
4. Pretty much all of the Mobile Discussion hasn't been....discussed yet, it will have to wait until Console is done, which essentially means every time Console is delayed, Mobile is too, but that's all that can currently be inferred.
5. I hope so, but just to be a bit more clear, I believe every
boss in Mobile is a skull on the map. (I have played PC, but regularly, I only have access to Mobile, however I have no need to enter the map screen, and Mobile has no "mini map" on-screen at all times, only a full map, therefore I don't check often to see where a boss is at, there isn't much need, but I'm sure all bosses display as skulls, including Lepus)