Casual Pet Peeves

People who enjoy interrupting me.

People who dont leave me alone when i want to be by myself.

People who bury themselves into my problems and then refuse to let me be.

People who win a game and they call the losing side derogatory things.

Autocorrect doing its job when you dont want it to. And then NOT doing its job when you need it to.

People walking into my room without any prior warning, leaving the door open, AND expect me to not treat them the same way and instead: Knock, be polite and such and then leave. Damn hypocrites.

People who try touching a non-inappropriate part of my body repeatedly and even after ive warned them to stop. (Example: Some kid constantly trying to touch my mustache.)

People randomly slapping another behind when they pass by.

People who ask private things and then compare themselves to you based on that information.

Autocorrect doing its job when you dont want it to. And then NOT doing its job when you need it to.

People walking into my room without any prior warning, leaving the door open, AND expect me to not treat them the same way and instead: Knock, be polite and such and then leave. Damn hypocrites.

People who ask private things and then compare themselves to you based on that information.
Everything I agree with.

This doesn't apply to this forum specifically, but I hate it when someone proves me wrong and their post gets lots of likes.
Especially if everyone starts to rub it in. We all make mistakes, and rubbing it in doesn't accomplish anything, except for showing you're a colossal :red:.
More importantly, when it happens in real life. And even more peskily, if someone who typically thinks through what they're going to say and usually doesn't make those mistakes slips up, and then the ones who leak stupidity all the time make a huge deal out of a single mistake.

Last edited:
goku fanboys
people who can't drink juiceboxes
mplayerc-2008-06-26-13-47-18-26.jpg

Last edited:
Those copy-pasters on Facebook. (example: [count from 1 to 1000, ask for like at the end], [list a number, bet people won't read, ask for like], [share this on comments/whateverthe:red: or you/your mama and dada will rip]).

Yes, it's also there on some other places, but on Facebook there is the :red:ing most.

Seriously, do kids these days eat likes and drink comments for them to exist or some :red:? Why the :red: wasting your time copy pasting some :red:ing stupid :red:s on the Internet and begs for likes? Do you people care that :red:ing much about some vitural numbers that doesn't affect you in any way?
For the "share/repost for RNGesus's blessing, not for curse" types, do people really think that reading a text will get them killed? Or will give them bad luck? :red: whoever that started this :red:, you should burn along with the :red: that called me in the middle of the night earlier.

And for some reason, these posts usually gets a lot of likes, so it will get bumped to the top, which means that every single top posts is the same stupid copypastas. While something related to the actual post is hidden deep down below.

Those copy-pasters on Facebook. (example: [count from 1 to 1000, ask for like at the end], [list a number, bet people won't read, ask for like], [share this on comments/whateverthe:red: or you/your mama and dada will rip]).

Yes, it's also there on some other places, but on Facebook there is the :red:ing most.

Seriously, do kids these days eat likes and drink comments for them to exist or some :red:? Why the :red: wasting your time copy pasting some :red:ing stupid :red:s on the Internet and begs for likes? Do you people care that :red:ing much about some vitural numbers that doesn't affect you in any way?
For the "share/repost for RNGesus's blessing, not for curse" types, do people really think that reading a text will get them killed? Or will give them bad luck? :red: whoever that started this :red:, you should burn along with the :red: that called me in the middle of the night earlier.

And for some reason, these posts usually gets a lot of likes, so it will get bumped to the top, which means that every single top posts is the same stupid copypastas. While something related to the actual post is hidden deep down below.

So true.

Has anyone watched "Junk Mail" by Cyanide & Happiness on UTube? Because the end relates to the texts and :red:.

But i really do hate people who think that accusing that one kid who doesnt get involved in anything and is basically depressed or something for hurting another in school.

Let's see here... I've got a very long list...

Stupidity
Arrogance
Spammers
Internet Trolls
That moment when a puzzle piece looks like it should fit but it doesn't
Telemarketers
people who keep losing to you in games and they say you're bad and gay and :red:

People who try touching a non-inappropriate part of my body repeatedly and even after ive warned them to stop. (Example: Some kid constantly trying to touch my mustache.)

People randomly slapping another behind when they pass by.

People who believe everything you read on the internet is true regardless of the source is trustworthy or not, then try to slap the things they read onto everyone's faces and claim they are facts.

Like this one. (reddit, profanity warning).
Hypocrites.

Enough said.
Most, if not all of these.

Oh, you think Facebook is bad... I'd argue that YouTube Comment Sections are worse. Which brings me to my next one.
The people who literally go into the comments just to say "FIRST!!" No, you're not! Shut up! Nobody cares if you think you're the first one! Odds are, you aren't and you're just angering the person who actually was "first." It'd be much better for ALL of us if you just shut up!
Those little banner ads that display at the bottom of your TV screen once your show comes back on. Didn't I just watch a commercial break? Why couldn't you stick an advert for that beer you're showing off during those three minutes or so?

Granted, most of the time they're so small that they're not too distracting, but I once had an ad come up and take up a third of the screen just as my show came back with a fight scene.

EDIT: Also, smokers that decide that the right time to let out their puff of smoke is when you're passing them. Admittedly, I don't really know if holding in the smoke would be very good for you, but it's still kind of annoying.
Luckily my family uses a Roku so we don't have to deal with ads too much.
And yes. Whenever I see a smoker I wanna yell at them. "Thank you for contributing to the environment!" I don't. I'd get punched if I did.

I think I'll stop there. This list is too long already.

Let's see here... I've got a very long list...

Stupidity
Arrogance
Spammers
Internet Trolls
That moment when a puzzle piece looks like it should fit but it doesn't
Telemarketers

Most, if not all of these.

Oh, you think Facebook is bad... I'd argue that YouTube Comment Sections are worse. Which brings me to my next one.
The people who literally go into the comments just to say "FIRST!!" No, you're not! Shut up! Nobody cares if you think you're the first one! Odds are, you aren't and you're just angering the person who actually was "first." It'd be much better for ALL of us if you just shut up!

This is so true, except you have people who advertise their vid and channels.

Garbage tactics.

This is so true, except you have people who advertise their vid and channels.

Garbage tactics.
YES.
Oh! Another one!
People who will literally use anything as a dating site. If I had a dollar for every single time I found this in Minecraft Servers, I swear to God, I'd be a billionaire! Now, doing it for a role-play is one thing. I can understand that. But when they actually want love... "Say 123 for [insert dating profile/lingo here] Just... no! Stop it! It annoys the crap out of me. It's a flippin' Minecraft server, not eHarmony! If you want to meet the love of your life, get off your butt, walk out of your front door, and find them! IT'S NOT THAT HARD!!!!!

YES.
Oh! Another one!
People who will literally use anything as a dating site. If I had a dollar for every single time I found this in Minecraft Servers, I swear to God, I'd be a billionaire! Now, doing it for a role-play is one thing. I can understand that. But when they actually want love... "Say 123 for [insert dating profile/lingo here] Just... no! Stop it! It annoys the crap out of me. It's a flippin' Minecraft server, not eHarmony! If you want to meet the love of your life, get off your butt, walk out of your front door, and find them! IT'S NOT THAT HARD!!!!!

Yup.

Along with the idiots who think that clickbaiting is the new overlord.

Tbh I hardly see the copypastas on Youtube comments, most of them are actually on topic (at least from what I watch).

Tbh I hardly see the copypastas on Youtube comments, most of them are actually on topic (at least from what I watch).
You don't even know what I see. There are plenty of people trying to get attention. I've seen...
People who ask for likes.
People who advertise their channels. In some cases they literally post NOTHING to said channel.
Arguments
Unoriginal Jokes
FURST!1!!!
In music vids (mostly electro, dubstep, D & B (That means Drum & Bass))
I came from [insert Youtuber here] (We don't care.)
The last time something dropped this hard, it ended WWII. (Do you even know how offensive that is to someone who was on the butt-end of that?)

The list goes on... If you browse the comment section on a popular Youtuber's video sometime, you'll see for yourself what I mean.

Here. A perfect example.
After you're done watching, browse the comments.
[Electro] - Stephen Walking - Top of the World 2 [Monstercat Release]

Edit: Not to mention the puns... Those I don't mind as much, being a pun-master myself.

Forced hand-holding in games.

I have little problems with hand-holding if the mechanic is a bit complex and hard to understand without explanation. But I believe that you can just add a little seperate "Tutorial" section if people are having trouble. I don't want to sit through 30 minutes of tutorial replaying a game, dammit I already now everything! I have just beaten the game for :red:'s sake!

--------------------------
When people look at what I'm doing.

I don't like having people around looking at what I'm doing, even if you are my teacher or parents. I usually stop doing it immediately as a sign to tell them to gtfo so I can continue doing my work, but some people just don't get it.

Last edited:
<rant>
When people do positively stupid bull:red: in competitive team games, just because they're bored. Especially when it doesn't add to the challenge, but simply fails it.
Why would you do that? Why the :red: would you do something on purpose that ruins the game for everyone? For your team, because it takes away their chance at victory, and for the other team, because it takes away their chance at working for their victory and feeling that they deserve it.
Let's take a concrete example: A werewolf/mafia-esque game. We were four living players, with probably one intel role, so we wanted to make sure nobody is lynched, so that someone dies at night and we only have to select from three possible bad guys the next day, with the intel role potentially knowing something useful. But one player was already saying "lynch me" and being a general jackass, ruined our efforts to not lynch and wound up losing the game for us, just because he was "bored". And the worst thing is, this guy does that time and time again. But he's also a good player sometimes and a good friend otherwise, so I don't just want to kick him out.
Life is frustrating sometimes.
</rant>

I usually don't mind ads that much, since it is a way to support the website and all, but some of them are absolutely annoying as bat:red: and force me to use Adblock.
  • Ads filled everywhere on the screen. Okay, a few is fine, but ads taking up 40%+ of my screen is not. It's too much.
  • Open a new tab, then :red: on your computer until you install their extension. I despise this one. It create dialogues so you can't close the tab until you install the :red:, it keep forcing on/off fullscreen, and they make sure to have the "Do you want to close" window to close shortly after I press the "x". This is the type of :red: that force me to have Adblock turned on 24/7.
  • Choose one of the above and then force you to turn off Adblock to use the website.
  • Youtube ads in the middle of the video. At the beginning, it's fine. But while I'm in the middle of it, :red: off.

Back
Top Bottom