Casual Pet Peeves

I play a lot of Monster Hunter, an I encounter these kind of people a lot:

People who sit there and do nothing the entire time. More importantly, leeches.
When you and your two other team mates go to fight this huge scary dragon and one idiot is just standing in a safe area, not even bothering to try fighting, it's so. Darn. Annoying. We end up struggling because we have one less team mate.
It doesn't help when they spam "Great Job!" or messages like that in the chat.
Then, as soon as the monster dies, that leech comes to gather the materials it dropped.

Everyone else struggled, for what? To give some leech free materials.

My pet peeve, of all of them, the pet peeve that wears the grand crown, is that our biggest problems are the least talked about.

I'm sure most of you know that today 4J Studios has confirmed they're canceling updates to the Xbox One and Xbox 360 version. Now IbxToyCat (however you spell his name) stated that he thinks that they want to force us to switch over to the newer version: the Xbox One X version. Now our worlds will not be transferred over to that version, according to what I know, so all that hard work you put into that world with over 300 hours clocked in won't be going to the new version.

So, if 4J wants to be selfish
:red: wipes
then so be it. But they better be ready for the hell storm and hate tweets going for them. I just can't believe a company that has influenced my 2/3 of my life can just abandon us like that, all in the name of greediness.

And if the Terraria team does that to us consoles, then God help them.

So there's my rant. Remember to go to 4J's official Twitter to deliver as much hate as possible.

EDIT: Guess my explicit is already blurred out

Should go without saying since quite frankly this should be a pet peeve that everyone has, but those people who decide it's okay to use mental disorders as insults. Bonus points if the person they're insulting is doing absolutely nothing related to that disorder and they just end up making themselves look uneducated and toxic, although I suppose if you were using a mental disorder as an insult in the wrong context even if you knew what it meant it'd be more sinister.

I don't have a job but I think I could most likely make a living for myself if I got paid for every time I've seen somebody slander the definition of Autism.

Guess what I'm gonna say? GREEDY DEVELOPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm sure you all know about the infamous canceling of the Xbox One and Switch versions of Minecraft, right? And about me ranting about it a lot? Haha, well be ready for another.

So, Microsoft owns Minecraft and the Xbox, along with many other companies. So they made this one bloody decision to cancel Xbox One and Switch Minecraft just so we are force to buy their stupid new console, the Xbox One X. But they'll still be updating Playstation. Honestly, they update one console but not the other? This is just a scheme so there's more money in their pockets and not ours. Now they better hope to God they release the Better Together update as the last update, or I swear...

Why the hell did they even release a new console and just dump the old version. MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all anyone cares about today and not how others feel. Honestly we Xbox One and Switch Minecrafters should go on strike. But the Xbox One X ain't even FREAKING OUT YET!!! So when they made this decision they should've done it when it was close to it coming out. Why can't they just stay with the same thing? When's the PS5 coming out? I should've gotten the PS4, cause the Xbox developers are just greedy and asinine enough to cut off one of the biggest fanbases on the history of the planet.

Any thoughts?????????????????

Guess what I'm gonna say? GREEDY DEVELOPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm sure you all know about the infamous canceling of the Xbox One and Switch versions of Minecraft, right? And about me ranting about it a lot? Haha, well be ready for another.

So, Microsoft owns Minecraft and the Xbox, along with many other companies. So they made this one bloody decision to cancel Xbox One and Switch Minecraft just so we are force to buy their stupid new console, the Xbox One X. But they'll still be updating Playstation. Honestly, they update one console but not the other? This is just a scheme so there's more money in their pockets and not ours. Now they better hope to God they release the Better Together update as the last update, or I swear...

Why the hell did they even release a new console and just dump the old version. MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all anyone cares about today and not how others feel. Honestly we Xbox One and Switch Minecrafters should go on strike. But the Xbox One X ain't even FREAKING OUT YET!!! So when they made this decision they should've done it when it was close to it coming out. Why can't they just stay with the same thing? When's the PS5 coming out? I should've gotten the PS4, cause the Xbox developers are just greedy and asinine enough to cut off one of the biggest fanbases on the history of the planet.

Any thoughts?????????????????
Wait, since when are they cancelling the Switch version?

Wait, since when are they cancelling the Switch version?
According to IbxToyCat and Skippy6Gaming, they read a Q&A that stated that Microsoft is canceling Switch and Xbox One version of Minecraft, which of course is making everyone mad and is one of the most asinine decisions in the history of gaming.

Well, since I'm here, might as well rant.
For one, I hate people that can't take the hint you don't like them, or they can and use it to anger you. There was a girl at my school (Let's call her Becky) and they would go to no end to be with me. I had made it very clear to Becky that I greatly disliked her in nearly every way possible, and they still tried to befriend me. Hell, they even tried to get to me through my sister, who also hates her. And that's not even the worst part; Becky was the person who would start outlandish rumors of the tiniest thing, like someone getting in minor trouble. Those two traits do not mix well because then you've got someone who will start a rumor and never let go of it. Eugh.
Secondly, fake optimism is terrible. I'd much rather someone be brutally honest with me than try and coat it in as much sugar as there is in Candyland. It's beyond stupid to have to sit through someone's 5 minutes of bull:red: when they're trying to say they don't like me.

[on TV] The act of someone speaking the A language and override the B language which is the original language of the film, mainly for the people speaking the A language to understand. (god someone knows the word for this? I will just be calling it dubbing according to Google)

It's completely redundant because something called subtitiles exists already and do a better job. I'm fine with dubbing on channels for old people or for kids since they may have trouble reading, but to use it on channels for people who can read well (HBO, Star Movies, ???) is a big no. Heck, I can't even tolerate it in Cartoon Network and Disney Channel (which I believe is made for teenagers until I see the Disney Junior on Disney Channel bull:red: when they have their own damn channel).

Okay, maybe the dubbing would be fine if the voice wasn't so annoying. It's always this "happy, cute and fun" girl voice. The dubbing will also override the songs. And they weren't even trying to follow the melody, they just read the translated lines. Goddamn it I want to listen to the theme, not your lame emotionless voice reading the lyrics on a paper!

This is one of the reasons why I barely even touch the TV anymore
alongside with the Disney SEA bull I ranted about earlier, if I turn on the TV and hear that god damn voice I would just turn it off and look for the film online myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
[MOBA] People who don't appreciate their healers/supports.

I pretty much only play support in PvP, and this is one of my problems. "where heal" Oh, I don't know, there is this amazing mechanic called "range", so stop diving 1v5 and out of my goddamn range. "why didn't you heal me" I just did, but my heal are not always up all the :red:ing time, and my presence doesn't make you a god, so back off. "where is our healer" Back to base to get mana to keep babysitting you, you :red:.

And every time I success in saving their asses, they took it like they did all the work. Yes, that Divine Shield and heals and stuns are all mine. Do you have anything to say to the one that saved your :red:? No? And you keep harassing your healer like he's your pet? Yea, screw you. Have fun dying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Also people who use "gays" and "autism" as an insult. Death threats is a bonus.

I'm okay with everything except people (unless the are online). I only speak to people online because i don't have to look them in the eye. I know i know why don't you like to look people in the eye its because i don't trust ANYONE! I'm used to being independent so when I'm around people i don't talk!

I usually don't mind ads that much, since it is a way to support the website and all, but some of them are absolutely annoying as bat:red: and force me to use Adblock.
  • Ads filled everywhere on the screen. Okay, a few is fine, but ads taking up 40%+ of my screen is not. It's too much.
  • Open a new tab, then :red: on your computer until you install their extension. I despise this one. It create dialogues so you can't close the tab until you install the :red:, it keep forcing on/off fullscreen, and they make sure to have the "Do you want to close" window to close shortly after I press the "x". This is the type of :red: that force me to have Adblock turned on 24/7.
  • Choose one of the above and then force you to turn off Adblock to use the website.
  • Youtube ads in the middle of the video. At the beginning, it's fine. But while I'm in the middle of it, :red: off.
What kind of website does that.

What kind of website does that.
If you play Heroes of the Storm you might heard of the site "HotSLog" which upload your replay and tracks your winrate and MMR. It's filled with ads and can crash your browser when you leave it open for a while.

It also blocks AdBlock. Then I realized I don't need to increase epeen numbers and just play to have fun.

No save point before bosses.

Playing Hollow Knight and you will know what I mean. To get to the Soul Master, you have to go through the whole damn Soul Sanctum, and while it's not horrilbly long, walking through it for the 10th time is not fun, it's tedious. Same thing with Mantis Lords, to get to him you need to reach Mantis Village, then walk and fight through your Shade and the horde of Mantis to reach the boss again.

Well at least it encourages me to do the optional things to make the trek and the boss less painful.

EDIT: Dark Souls also does the same thing. The trek from Lothric Castle bonfire to Oceiros is loooooooong. By the time I reach the boss room, I probably spent 1/3 to half of my estus flask already.

Last edited:
I know I'll spark a war but what irks me is some most all of this Black Lives Matter stuff.
I see where you're going with this. Basically, people who act as if one action against a group is an action against the entire group. That's fine until the group starts asking for an apology like nobody's business. Examples include Black Lives Matter, Feminism, etc.

Back
Top Bottom