tModLoader Pinky's content pack

New flamethrower weapon suggested by one of the discord members!
https://imgur.com/a/3DYC0Dw
index.php

index.php
Looks OP for me! :eek:

Everyone, I am speaking on behalf of the dev, Linx145. DO NOT DOWNLOAD PINKYMOD VERSIONS VU9 OR VU91 WITH ENIGMA INSTALLED. This is due to the fact that if you have other Enigma installed, pinkymod will not let you enter your worlds. You can still enter your world if you use pinkymod by itself or with Enigma if it is on VU8. I urge anyone who reads this to spread the word about this bug as Linx145 is overseas and cannot update pinkymod at the moment.

I have to laugh, Ractain, because had I come here first (haven't been on here in ages) and had seen that you DO have older versions of pinky's up and running, I would have saved myself a lot of grief. I was actually in tears, I'll admit it. something told me to not update enigma for the past month, and I do so and bam. Linx, thanks as usual, because at least I can roll back (even though I do NOT want to) for a few days/weeks.

I am unable to load up an already created world before the mod was installed to the world, any reason why?

I am unable to load up an already created world before the mod was installed to the world, any reason why?
Are you playing with Enigma mod? Cos Enigma and pinkymod have some compatibility issues that stops existing worlds from loading. IDK why, worked with laugic to find out problems but none of us can discern anything. You can still play with the old ver of pinky tho

Are you playing with Enigma mod? Cos Enigma and pinkymod have some compatibility issues that stops existing worlds from loading. IDK why, worked with laugic to find out problems but none of us can discern anything. You can still play with the old ver of pinky tho

I am using the Enigma mod, and that is really weird, i havent seen terreria mods that dont work with one other like this before.... strange

Hey linx I've looked around but can't seem to find a guide of any kind, the wiki don't have many pages.
could you tell me how to start boss fights, get carbonite and what the lore pages are for?

Hey linx I've looked around but can't seem to find a guide of any kind, the wiki don't have many pages.
could you tell me how to start boss fights, get carbonite and what the lore pages are for?
Hi, ok to answer your question:
BOSS FIGHTS:
ST: Use Sunswept Egg in desert(Sunswept Egg bought from merchant after skeletron or dropped by desert creatures)
HOTC: Use Tainted Crystal Chunk, crafted from gems
Mythril Slime: Use Resonant Gel, bought from merchant or dropped from the strange green slime in hardmode
Val: Kill enough harpies in hardmode or use the Crest of the Storm crafted from feathers
Gatekeepers: Craft a Abesmal Nuklr Rektor and a Dark Ritual piece(both out of Dissonance dropped by enemies in Hardmode Dungeon) and place Rektor down. Then, left click the thing with 5 dissonance, and then right click with the Dark Ritual piece on it
Mind God: Abesmal Nuklr Rektor and Dark Ritual piece, but this time its 1 of each Celestial Fragment and 1 dissonance instead of 5 dissonance

Carbonite Ore is generated in the world upon using the Mineral Mirror(Crafted from gems and stuff too)

Lore Pages are well, for your reading entertainment when you get the Wanderer's Journal from the merchant!

Also, apologies for the lack of wiki. Just that theres no one to contribute : ')

Deathly mirror is gliches I died instantly everytimes I used it to teleport to my last death without wings or somethings that prevent falling damage cause it said "{ME} didn't bounce" ;d

Last edited:
So, there is a random arena with lava runes in it and I would like to know if you can mine in it.
Its currently not minable. Its actually the arena for the HOTC boss fight, which you will teleport into when you use the Tainted Crystal Chunk.

Back
Top Bottom