tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Ok so, my apologies as this thread is quite outdated as it is a horrible pain to manage, but, there is no longer a crafting recipe for the DMushroom: I removed it a few updates ago as it was too OP, though you can still craft it if you are running a really old version of the mod, which in that case give a Soul Fragment to the guide(dropped by Mythril Slime, no longer obtainable nor useful in the last few updates). Sorry about the inconvenience and I'll do a spotcheck on the thread to make sure at least the basic information given is correct tomorrow since it's getting late for me here.

Look, I definitely killed all the bosses, but Why isn't there any Pandaen ore?
I've killed the damn Harpy five times. FIVE TIMES!!!!

Are you checking the right place? Pandaen Ore spawns in the underground hallowed biome, in pearlstone. If your world's hallow is in the ice biome, there will still be pandaen ore if you go deep enough when the ice biome ends but the hallow has not. Also, killing him more than once doesn't spawn more ore.

Are you checking the right place? Pandaen Ore spawns in the underground hallowed biome, in pearlstone. If your world's hallow is in the ice biome, there will still be pandaen ore if you go deep enough when the ice biome ends but the hallow has not. Also, killing him more than once doesn't spawn more ore.

The ore did not exist, even though it had been dug up from the top of the hollow area to hell.

The ore did not exist, even though it had been dug up from the top of the hollow area to hell.
I think there might be a glitch. Did you get a error saying <Reference not set to an instance of an object> or something like that when you killed Valdaris for the first time?
the ore appears to spawn properly for some and not for others. I'm trying to fix this but it might take a while.

How do you obtain the Sunken Shard material?
Really cool mod btw
Sunken Shards are dropped from sea creatures such as sharks and pink jellyfish.

Hello!
So I began using this mod and just fought the Mythril Slime. I throught it will be easy, but it wasn't. In fact, it's really challenging. But I beat it, anyways.
As of now, the content I discovered is pretty good!

Hello!
I've recently started playing Terraria again and I'm currently loving it. I came back for the mods amongst other things. I play with many large content mods like Thorium, Tremor, Sacred Tools, etc. I also have your mod installed. I have to say for a first mod it is astoundingly good! The lore is sound and interesting, the sprites are good and the items are fun and unique. However, I have some critiques. I think the fire soul items should drop less from most mobs because I have tons of the stuff and even late game crafts only require 20-50 of them. It's almost as if every demon eye I kill drops one. Secondly, I think Valadris' spawning after killing so many harpies should be tweaked. It's very unique but I feel she spawns a little to easy sometimes. For example, I may be farming feathers and souls of flight early into hardmode for wings and suddenly this boss with 64,000 hp comes in and annihilates me. Possibly make it so she won't spawn unless all mech bosses have been killed or increase the harpies one must kill to spawn her. Otherwise, the content is great! Keep it up.

Ok, I'll nerf the fire souls drop. Also, I'm making the harpy kill count before Val higher.(btw, Valdaris is a boy) Thanks for playing the mod btw, and glad you find it good!

I'm not sure if this is already a known issue, but this mod has terrible bugs in multiplayer. The Mythril slime will often appear out of no where early hardmode and one shot the player, giving them no time to react or even possibly fight back. Then later when you actually do summon it, the boss fight is almost unplayable, the boos shoots around the screen at lightning speeds faster than the player can deal with. Similar things happen with the Pinky Mini bosses. Other enemies also have issues, Rock slimes are extremely annoying to deal with, and should not be so powerful. The confusion debuff is extremely bothersome to constantly be having on your player, even if it is only for 2 seconds. I've died to bosses before because a Rock slime appeared and I got confused, walking into the boss. My suggestion for this, would be that the spawn rate of Manifestation of Pinky, and Illusion of Pinky should be turned down dramatically, and the mythril slime should not spawn at all against the players will. It's not like a mechanical boss that comes at night after a warning, it comes out of nowhere and kills the player instantly, destroying all your progress. I understand that alot of these issues may just be multiplayer bugs, but I think that there is some serious balancing issues with this mod that should be addressed. Alot of the enemies feel cheap, and more annoying then challenging.

Creating an Account with a Username to insult the content of another member and the member itself is 100% not tolerated on these Forums.
Major problems with this mod: like how very 'rare' enemies like manifestation of pinky spawn more ofted than regular slimes and how the f****** Mythril slime is buggy to a point where I've never seen a worse mod, like some times I'm just standing around and the mythril slime just come from the sky onto me and so I fight him and he just despawns when I'm about to beat him, also he teleports around every 1/2 second and is very unoptimized in the multi player mode. Even after I would beat him sometimes he would just come from the sky again for a rematch I guess. It honestly gets to a point where Its not fun about 20 minutes into the game. I know there are a lot or people here who think that the lore justify's this mod, but It needs major multiplayer improvements, I'm not sure how the single player mode is for lonely people, but this is definetly a mod I won't be using again if It doesn't change.
[doublepost=1515276633,1515276601][/doublepost]also ur bad lol

Ok I admit that I am a horrible multiplayer programmer. I don't even know half the initials Terraria uses for networking. I am unsure when I can get the multiplayer fix out since one of my testers is overseas and the other has a broken tmod. I will try to, nonetheless. As for the balancing, what would you suggest? I'm already changing the way Mythril Slime spawns. Maybe for rock slimes, I'll remove their confusion and replace it with less drastic debuffs? Also, the Manifestation of Pinky never shows up for me.
Anyways, I'll like to here your ideas on how to improve the mod, and maybe I'll contact some new random dood to test multiplayer with me or somthing.
(If you are up for multiplayer testing/can program networking, PM me)

Oh and pinkymodisbadlol I'd forgive you if you were Valdaris since times were hard on you, but since you aren't, 'also ur bad lol' is completely irrelevant to the mod, the thread and is not constructive whatsoever, if it even counts as criticism and not hate.

Ok I admit that I am a horrible multiplayer programmer. I don't even know half the initials Terraria uses for networking. I am unsure when I can get the multiplayer fix out since one of my testers is overseas and the other has a broken tmod. I will try to, nonetheless. As for the balancing, what would you suggest? I'm already changing the way Mythril Slime spawns. Maybe for rock slimes, I'll remove their confusion and replace it with less drastic debuffs? Also, the Manifestation of Pinky never shows up for me.
Anyways, I'll like to here your ideas on how to improve the mod, and maybe I'll contact some new random dood to test multiplayer with me or somthing.
(If you are up for multiplayer testing/can program networking, PM me)

Oh and pinkymodisbadlol I'd forgive you if you were Valdaris since times were hard on you, but since you aren't, 'also ur bad lol' is completely irrelevant to the mod, the thread and is not constructive whatsoever, if it even counts as criticism and not hate.

I think removing the confusion debuff for the rockslime is a great way to balance it quite a bit. Perhaps it's a multiplayer bug, but the Manifestation of Pinky spawned quite often early game for me, and was cause of quite alot of deaths. Lowering it's hp quite a bit would be my suggestion, either that or making it only spawn after a boss is defeated, like the eater of worlds or something. The Illusion of Pinky is an even bigger issue however, since it teleports constantly and does an abundance of damage. Regardless, I would suggest the same solution, either make the enemy easier to deal with, or find a way to make it far more rare. I understand the concept of a miniboss, but having something appear out of nowhere at any time can be very annoying. I've had the Illusion of Pinky spawn on me while I've been building before, and as a result have had to either warp to some other location, or wait for it to kill me, just because of how powerful it is in early hardmode. Another idea might be to change the spawn conditions, such as making them only spawn underground. I usually only find manisfestations of pinky underground, but the illusion of pinky seems to spawn pretty much anywhere at any time.

Ok, the Illusion only spawns in the overworld surface now, rock slimes no longer give confused and potion sickness(they instead give slowness and broken armour for a short period of time not at 100% chance, so it shouldn't affect things too much), and both the Manifestation and Illusion only spawn if you have killed King Slime(which might not happen in your entire playthrough), and the Illusion only spawns after one mechanical boss regardless of expert now. I also removed it's teleportation entirely, instead it glides slowly towards you if it's trapped in a block. Thanks for feedback.

This may be late but I like your mod ( also I really like the idea of manifestation of pinky , lore and design is so cool. ) . Good work . Also I don't know what is the spawn rate of Kobblin but I see him so much ( maybe just because they like me but I feel strange that they usually come near to me like pedobear ) . Thanks for making this mod .

Why is there an accesory page but it doesn t say anything whatsoever about how to obtain them...
How am i supposed to know how to get the 2 tearstone rings?

Back
Top Bottom