Plantera; a he or she?

Halixon

Skeletron Prime
It seems that ever since the launch of 1.2, people have either been calling Plantera a he and/or a she. I was wondering, what do you guys think?
Perhaps we can come to a gender agreement for the big bad flower.

If Plantera has stamens but no pistil, it's unisexual and male. If it has carpels (or a pistil) but no stamens, it's unisexual and female. If it has both, it's bisexual or hermaphroditic.

Next time you defeat one, try dissecting it so we'll all know.

Until then, I reckon Barbie-package pink means it's female. What a stereotypical criterion! Still…

"She"Why?Well because,plantera is the with Nature and is a Flower.You know what that means...Girl.Or I can be completely wrong and it can be a "he"because it is a carnivorous plant.Though I'm going with she.

I would say she since that is what the creator refers to it but in real life plants have both genders but we can't say it is the first female boss since only some bosses are organic meanwhile the rest are mechanical or stone but knowing the gender of the bosses would be cool

The developers confirmed her as a, "she," and call her a, "she." Also, the, "era," part of her name gives off some sort of female vibe.
Yes, but she's named for the metal group Pantera, which consisted of just guys. But Cenx saying so is enough for me.

I guess it's technically an 'it', but I use she due to her name ending with an a. Silly logic perhaps, but it's okay, the queen bee needs a female friend to hang out with and the ice queen is a coldhearted :red:.

I say she, because Red says she, and there is that "era" ending to her name which makes it sound very feminine. If it was a male it would probably be Planterror!

Back
Top Bottom