Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
Speaking of Bank, I really need to buy a new membership for that.
My box space in AS is really running out. I only have the bottom row to reasonably use, and most of that is taken up by the 4 boxes of repeat legendaries and the other boxes of repeat breeds.

Releasing is a good option. Even with a living Dex for each ability, several boxes for shinies, special balls, etc., you will run out of space if you don't release your Pokémon that aren't 5-0/6 IVs. No reason to keep anything else.

You could keep a shiny dex, living dex with each ability and the best IVs possible, a few boxes of competitive Pokémon (6 / 5-0 / 4-0-0 IV) and a few boxes/special balls for events to sell/trade in the future.

If you're keeping more than that, you're just hoarding. 0-4 IVs that don't fit in the categories above should be trashed, since you'll always just be able to breed from above if you need a level 1 again.

Another event note, if you live in Europe or Australia, you can get a Hoopa until the 30th on all the Gen 6 games b entering HOOPA2016 in the Mystery Gift serial codes.
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hoopa_available_via_serial_code_for_Europe
Oh, cool. Extra gifts.
I hope it isn't as obvious as the Gen V starters. I mean, Serperior was Pokémon49. Pignite was 50. OBVIOUSLY samurott would be 51. It defeats the purpose of it. Once I know the first one I can just get the other two at that point.

Well, I was originally planning on getting sun, but that moon-bat thing is WAY cooler than Entei's older brother.

Also, Popplio looks like :red:. Terrible design.

I'm getting Sun. As much as I like the bird, I know EVERYONE is going to get moon now, so I wanna be different and also I want to help people by giving sun exclusives.

I'm going to pick the water starter. I love the grass and fire, but again, water's the one that'll be different and I have the feeling it's going to be a good one when it evolves.
Like Oshawott > Samurott, you know?

EDIT: http://www.strawpoll.me/10176485

Last edited:
Also, Popplio looks like :red:. Terrible design.
↑ This, so much this. I expected better from a generation VII starter. But honestly there is a bit of blandness to all of them, though Popplio just looks bad.

I actually don't mind Enteitwo, I think it looks pretty cool. But I'm still not budging on getting Moon first.

I'll die if we get another fire/fighting. Fire/dark will be much appreciated over that.

Also, "Entei2" looks badass! Just nothing even close to "moonbat."

Back
Top Bottom