1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. is there already a thread for this?

2. Kablaouye

Kablaouye Terrarian

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have posted more about my 1.3 base and its progress in this post :D *shameless post advertizing*

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
    Laluzi, eeriel, ArcTic ツ and 22 others like this.
  3. SniffySkirt

SniffySkirt Terrarian

terraria 1.3 starting base- Friday Land.jpg This is my 1.3 base. It is in very early stages of play. I realized if i stand next to a crafting station with my chest open, then I can use the chest inventory to craft. So that is the reason for the fist layer of basement. I still haven't found marble.

4. judging from your screenshot i take it your character drinks?

5. darkerider

darkerider Terrarian

Capture 2015-07-08 02_45_02.png Here's my 1.3 base(still WIP).most of it are made out of granite,the wall of the hallway is marble wall.I made a control room on the top (just for decoration).I'm using meteorite brick for the wall and glass for the wall.The teleporter on top of the hill currently heading to the dungeon entrance(for farming luminite).

6. NotaVoltorb

NotaVoltorb Steampunker

All of these bases make me sad :dryadcry: THEY're BeTter thaN mINe :dryadcry:

Capture 2015-07-07 14_22_08.png

7. Keeko100

Keeko100 Terrarian

I'm not sure if the file was uploaded because it's kind of big... but here you go. It's a massive WIP and it still needs to be furnished.

8. NotaVoltorb

NotaVoltorb Steampunker

We can't see it unfortunately. You could take two smaller screenshots though :dryadnaughty:

9. darkerider

darkerider Terrarian

your base looking good too...(mine actually build by 3 people...)

NotaVoltorb likes this.
  10. SniffySkirt

SniffySkirt Terrarian

We do enjoy and good ale

11. XenoCat

XenoCat Steampunker

My NPC hotel, with a workshop underneath:
    [​IMG]

Dryad themed house, just for lolz:
    [​IMG]

12. NotaVoltorb

NotaVoltorb Steampunker

Looks really sir Buffalo! :dryadgrin:

13. XenoCat

XenoCat Steampunker

Looks really what? Lol :p

NotaVoltorb likes this.
  14. NotaVoltorb

NotaVoltorb Steampunker

oh gawd XD It looks really good! :dryadgrin:

XenoCat likes this.
  15. darkerider

darkerider Terrarian

a space-ship right to my base
    Capture 2015-07-08 05_32_47.png

16. XenoCat

XenoCat Steampunker

Haha! Yours looks good too! If a little unorganized... but I'm usually no better XD

NotaVoltorb likes this.
  17. Azu

Azu Retinazer

BEHOLD! Just need to find a granite biome and it will be done.
    [​IMG]

Timych, Safeman and NotaVoltorb like this.
  18. NotaVoltorb

NotaVoltorb Steampunker

I really like the guide's tree home!! :dryadnaughty:

19. Malicer

Malicer Terrarian

Ugh, I've rebuild my base three times already. I want to use some of the new materials but I'm so indecisive about what I like. When I finally start to not hate something I'll have to come add mine. These ones all look really fun. :/

20. Avous

Avous Terrarian

[​IMG]
    I stole my Spooky Wood from my 1.2 world but that's on my Expert playthrough. I wanted to complete all my NPC housing before I kill WoF. It isn't quite done on decoration but I do have everything set up. Just the furniture and ambiance isn't complete.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015