Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Nice sprites!

Votes: 193 32.1%
  • Sprites need work

Votes: 10 1.7%
  • Hammers

Votes: 88 14.6%

• Total voters
suggestion. A mimic boss, much harder that the biome mimics, like a giant chest..If you'd like, I'll sprite it. I've been searching for an excuse to sprite I giant chest.

I'm mainly looking at:
Normal Pot Mimics
Money Bags (if I can code them)
Devil Pots

As of the moment those are the things I think I could do. Later on I might request permission for even more complicated stuff, and of course any content that is from this suggestion will be accredited as your creative property, even if the actual code is accredited to myself. In addition, I might not be able to make them exactly like the suggestion, since, once again, coding limitations.

I'm mainly looking at:
Normal Pot Mimics
Money Bags (if I can code them)
Devil Pots

As of the moment those are the things I think I could do. Later on I might request permission for even more complicated stuff, and of course any content that is from this suggestion will be accredited as your creative property, even if the actual code is accredited to myself. In addition, I might not be able to make them exactly like the suggestion, since, once again, coding limitations.
Then you have the green light from me, just remember to tag and credit where credit is due.

Alright, cool. You'll of course get a link back to this page as the suggestions and whatnot, and I'll add this to my list of potential content. Thanks!

This suggestion is...
image.png

Hah get it? No? U ruined the moment, but seriously I love this idea, I think of it night and day. Besides who needs science or art or literature when you have video games with killer pots in them.

Totally support it! pots 'n boulders tend to get boring after a while, so these lil' buggers could spice up my worlds X3 (and because i'm not HappyDays, i might need more boulders to worry about, simply because i am CRAZY enough to trigger every trap i see XD)

GeekMan: "Have you seen a shark eating a cheeseburger? (If Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.)"
I'm not in the 10% that would laught at 90% of kids, I'm in the 1% that would notice that after probably a month, don't care about that and go play Terraria.

Oh, and I would like to make that mod, but don't expect much, because I'm not very good in making mods(yet).

will this come to tmodloader ?
This is just a suggestion, and so far I know, there are no plans for making this into a mod.
It would surely be nice to see this into a mod though. But that's a low expectation, as the good modders don't look for suggestions.

Milt did reacted a little rude, but to be fair, this hasn't been the first time that has been said.

Back
Top Bottom