• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Pots and Boulders, more ways to kill you! [Sprites]

So?

• I love this idea!

Votes: 535 90.2%
  • Has potential, but (tell me what!)

Votes: 33 5.6%
  • I don't like it (tell me why!)

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Nice sprites!

Votes: 193 32.5%
  • Sprites need work

Votes: 10 1.7%
  • Hammers

Votes: 87 14.7%

• Total voters

SkyanUltra

Terrarian
Most of the mechanics I had in mind were glossed over, only one of the weapons works as it's supposed to. Yes I gave the thorium guys to add it in, but at least the folks at spirit mod asked me about the the things they added and let me give feedback. Granted, I don't like thorium at all anymore. A reminder this is over 5 years old now, I was younger and more open to any recognition I could get back then.
regardless if it was accurate or not, you gave them the go to add them in. i'm sure if you asked nicely they'd rework the weapons to act more like your suggested ideas for them. either way though hating a mod because they didn't do something exactly how you wanted is pretty childish.

MiltVala

Plantera
regardless if it was accurate or not, you gave them the go to add them in. i'm sure if you asked nicely they'd rework the weapons to act more like your suggested ideas for them. either way though hating a mod because they didn't do something exactly how you wanted is pretty childish.
Are you trying to antagonize me over things I said years ago. I don't give a :red: about Thorium and I am not interested in helping them improve that cluster:red: of a mod.

>>Terrarian<<

Vortex Pillar
Are you trying to antagonize me over things I said years ago. I don't give a :red: about Thorium and I am not interested in helping them improve that cluster:red: of a mod.
Excuse me,
Couldn't you be a little more polite? You just said two bad words in one sentence!

Omega Derpling

Plantera
Everyone has free speech here. But saying a bad word is outside the rules of the forums!
That’s entirely untrue as anyone who doesn’t want to see bad words can just turn on a filter so they don’t have to deal with them. You just can’t cuss excessively/at the expense of others, and they did neither of those things.

>>Terrarian<<

Vortex Pillar
That’s entirely untrue as anyone who doesn’t want to see bad words can just turn on a filter so they don’t have to deal with them. You just can’t cuss excessively/at the expense of others, and they did neither of those things.
It has been said several times by many moderators that we should all be polite, and if you don't believe me I will call one of them to refresh your memory.

The Ghost of Dr Bones

The Destroyer
It has been said several times by many moderators that we should all be polite, and if you don't believe me I will call one of them to refresh your memory.
Woah, steady! The is no need to call a moderator, MiltValla was rightly justified to respond in this way the other person was bringing up stuff from years ago! And I have seen much worse sentences in my time as a member with racial slurs and sentences ENTIRELY composed of the worst words you can think of. Chill:)

darthmorf

Staff member
Please don't insult other members of the forum, even if you disagree with their actions.
Excuse me,
Couldn't you be a little more polite? You just said two bad words in one sentence!
Everyone has free speech here. But saying a bad word is outside the rules of the forums! And I might as well have reported it, but I didn't. So be happy with that.
You are wrong, there are no rules against swearing, unless it's directed at another member of the Community which this isn't.
In fact, you are the one breaking forum rules here - do not tell forum members what they can and cannot do. If you believe someone has broken the rules, leave a report and move on without responding.
Woah, steady! The is no need to call a moderator, MiltValla was rightly justified to respond in this way the other person was bringing up stuff from years ago! And I have seen much worse sentences in my time as a member with racial slurs and sentences ENTIRELY composed of the worst words you can think of. Chill:)
Same for you, please report and move on without responding. Thanks.

>>Terrarian<<

Vortex Pillar
Please don't insult other members of the forum, even if you disagree with their actions.

You are wrong, there are no rules against swearing, unless it's directed at another member of the Community which this isn't.
In fact, you are the one breaking forum rules here - do not tell forum members what they can and cannot do. If you believe someone has broken the rules, leave a report and move on without responding.

Same for you, please report and move on without responding. Thanks.
Ok then, sorry for that. I just wasn't wanting a moderator to waste his/her time in this conversation.
From now on I will always report when something goes wrong.

Uncle Danny

Plantera
We were never contacted about any improvements regarding the mimics, and would have had no issue with it if done so.

Thorium is a project for Diver that he started with basically no programming knowledge, and his skill improved a lot over time, in addition to our team getting more experienced programmers to help us out over time, such as Dark;Light, myself and Jofairden, amongst others.

If you're not interested anymore in the mod nor its improvement, that's completely valid, but I'd definitely have to disagree it's far from a "cluster----" of a mod. I'll be discussing the removal of the sprites from the mod, if Diver agrees, you can toss them to whichever other mod, be that Spirit or any other. There'll be no need for a fuss.

Top Bottom