Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

Januari the 29th...
It has been one year ago already, back where I created the Throwable Only Playthrough, and thus also the day where Nageru Hito was created. It sure has been a wild ride.
Right now, The thread's main post has gotten 50 Likes. and the character has become recognized by many forum-ers. And it received more fan-art, doodles, literature and poetry's (Ect.) than I could imagine.

And I wanted to say, thank you, thank you all!
@DG-VR. @Milt69466 @Suweeka @ajidot @Corenality @Baconfry @EpicCriddle @Terra Branford (for the multiplayer) @serenesplash @Hello the Terrarian @Snarferman @Scarecrow @Sivath @Qui Devorat @Scironex @Matsu @Milady Lyndis @Pixel @FragBombGames @TheG434 @JohnPlaysMRT @TheQuietBisharp And @NaraeRim

View attachment 94425
That been said, I've also enjoyed drawing each character, I'm really enjoying it to see so many unique things in each character which makes it an incredible community!
Once again, thank you all! :D
You're welcome, sport.
:)

Januari the 29th...
It has been one year ago already, back where I created the Throwable Only Playthrough, and thus also the day where Nageru Hito was created. It sure has been a wild ride.
Right now, The thread's main post has gotten 50 Likes. and the character has become recognized by many forum-ers. And it received more fan-art, doodles, literature and poetry's (Ect.) than I could imagine.

And I wanted to say, thank you, thank you all!
@DG-VR. @Milt69466 @Suweeka @ajidot @Corenality @Baconfry @EpicCriddle @Terra Branford (for the multiplayer) @serenesplash @Hello the Terrarian @Snarferman @Scarecrow @Sivath @Qui Devorat @Scironex @Matsu @Milady Lyndis @Pixel @FragBombGames @TheG434 @JohnPlaysMRT @TheQuietBisharp And @NaraeRim

View attachment 94425
That been said, I've also enjoyed drawing each character, I'm really enjoying it to see so many unique things in each character which makes it an incredible community!
Once again, thank you all! :D
Looks really good!
RIP me tho, but I won't complain.
Happy birthday Nageru! Or anniversary? Take it up as you want. Our sexy blonde ninja is with us for a year.

Now, time for Blond ninja girls (warning, quite huge images):

Nageru Hito, because it's been her Birthday/anniversary :D
Dang, it wasn't an easy pose to do, especially with the legs, but I like how it turned out :)
nageru_hito_1st_anniversary_by_ppowersteef-d9prk6v.png

An OC of a game developer on DeviantART, comes with the name Kimi.
rising_legends__kimi_by_ppowersteef-d9prixi.png

And a regular sized one of Artemis, @Vizron 's OC.

Artemis.png

Last edited:
Welp, I totally forgot those:

In Januari, I was on school busy with a team project to develop the game, and I was chosen to be the spriter of said game.

Unfortanely, I've not the rights to post the game itself. but I think posting the sprites here wouldn't be bad.
I've gotten great positive feedback from the entire team I worked with, and that feels really good :happy:
RocketFlying.png
AlienShip.png
AsteroidLarge.png
AsteroidMedium.png
AsteroidSmall.png

RocketExplosion.gif

Space.png

EDIT:And for those who wanted to see the floating Islands character helmetless:
Floating Islands silvyne.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom