Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

A tribute to my most awesome (yet broken) Wii Game: Super Smash Bros Brawl:
super_smash_bros_brawl__tabuu_by_ppowersteef-d9kcnpy.png

I've really liked the time, all the fights, the graphics, the subspace emissary, the events, the special brawls, and the time when we did a tournament during birthdays, it was a great time.

Now this artwork was about the time where I fought Tabuu on Intense mode, along with the characters I've used. I don't know though how it is with SSB4's challenges, as I don't own that game, but this one was really epic. Absolutely a fight where the music matches his power.

The background itself is a little...easily done..but seriously...Tabuu's background in game is really trippy. (or entirely black, but that's boring :v)
As good as this is, it needs Meta Knight. Having anything Brawl without Meta Knight is kind of like having anything Melee without Fox.

A tribute to my most awesome (yet broken) Wii Game: Super Smash Bros Brawl:
super_smash_bros_brawl__tabuu_by_ppowersteef-d9kcnpy.png

I've really liked the time, all the fights, the graphics, the subspace emissary, the events, the special brawls, and the time when we did a tournament during birthdays, it was a great time.

Now this artwork was about the time where I fought Tabuu on Intense mode, along with the characters I've used. I don't know though how it is with SSB4's challenges, as I don't own that game, but this one was really epic. Absolutely a fight where the music matches his power.

The background itself is a little...easily done..but seriously...Tabuu's background in game is really trippy. (or entirely black, but that's boring :v)
That looks sick, even though Tabuu in the actual game is a pain in the arse

Wow I'm actually impressed how better you got. I meant to say it when we talked not long ago but I forgot to (I only first checked your profile pic assuming you made it but wow, the other pics are even better!) Keep it up you have an amazing potential.
Thank you! It feels good to hear that. :happy:

And just a note, my current avatar is made by Milt69466, it's worth to check his art too =w=

Why does things like this take so much time? >_>

Anyways, main thread post update time:
index.php
index.php
Nageru Anime.png
index.php
index.php
index.php

I've updated a few stuff in the non-Terraria section too.

By the way, I start to think if I should keep the requests in the main thread, because it has become so many of them <.<
I'll think about it, but my plan is to remove all requested art in the main thread at the first of Januari,
They'll still remain on the posts where I've submitted them, they just won't appear on the main thread anymore.
if by any chance it happens that images are broken after the deleting of requests, you may PM me for that.

Back
Top Bottom