tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

I love the powerful ring effects. They make for great weapons to use in sticky situations.

I don't quite understand one of the recipes, though.

Why would I want to use 2x Tickets + the base item to make the exact same base item? EG: Mana Battery + 2x Amethyst Cosmic Tickets to make a Mana Battery?

What does the blood well do. i thought it would be like the battery but instead it would store life to give.

What does the blood well do. i thought it would be like the battery but instead it would store life to give.
Oops, that's not supposed to be obtainable yet. It's something I'm working on, accidentally left in a crafting recipe. It'll be a lot more interesting than what you think, though ;)
Don't expect to see it for a while: I'm taking the recipe out next patch.
I love the powerful ring effects. They make for great weapons to use in sticky situations.

I don't quite understand one of the recipes, though.

Why would I want to use 2x Tickets + the base item to make the exact same base item? EG: Mana Battery + 2x Amethyst Cosmic Tickets to make a Mana Battery?
It's meant to be a sort of reforge-lite. When you already have all the items in a tier, you still have a use for the tickets you get from tokens. If people don't like this, I can take it out - I just thought it would be nice to have a sink for your extra tickets. Glad you like the rings! Any feelings on their balance so far?

Oops, that's not supposed to be obtainable yet. It's something I'm working on, accidentally left in a crafting recipe. It'll be a lot more interesting than what you think, though ;)
Don't expect to see it for a while: I'm taking the recipe out next patch.

It's meant to be a sort of reforge-lite. When you already have all the items in a tier, you still have a use for the tickets you get from tokens. If people don't like this, I can take it out - I just thought it would be nice to have a sink for your extra tickets. Glad you like the rings! Any feelings on their balance so far?

I had a feeling!

I'm using Ice Shard Ring and due to it's cooldown and difficulty to hit all the shards, I feel its power is right on par. It gives a nice option for more than 1 button gameplay. :)

Another patch (three in one day?), once again very small. Removed a test item recipe and made sure statue spawned enemies don't spawn as Rare - go farm real enemies like a real Terrarian!

How can I find the new items? What is the "rare" prefix?

Short version: the Rare prefix is just like any other, but it is uncommon (1/100) and enemies with it drop tokens that you can use to get a shot at one of the new items. You need to find tokens to get any of the new items.

Long version: look back a page or two and find my very long post about the update.

Short version: the Rare prefix is just like any other, but it is uncommon (1/100) and enemies with it drop tokens that you can use to get a shot at one of the new items. You need to find tokens to get any of the new items.

Long version: look back a page or two and find my very long post about the update.

what are the chances for implementing a masochist mode with my 2 prefixes (Frenzied and Insane)? once again as explanation how these work, Frenzied multiplies base stats (hp, damage defense) by 3 on all mobs and insane has a 6% (not 5 as i assumed) chance to roll instead of Frenzied and multiplies the base stats by 30 and increases knockback resistance by 50% and size by 20%.

yesterday i died like 30 times in total only due to insane monsters, while i managed to kill 3-5 myself :D
my worst nightmare has yet to come though... a boss as insane... eow would be hell.

The work you've done here is simply spectacular. I look forward to future updates and future mods of yours, you certainly have some serious talent. Best modder I've seen for Terraria yet. Didn't even know it was possible to make something like a gunblade or a bow you have to charge, simply brilliant work. Keep it up. (Though multiplayer support would still make the mod 500000000000000x better as I mostly play with a friend, and I believe the tModloader dev(s) have said they've fixed multiplayer issues and they will be fine next patch)

The work you've done here is simply spectacular. I look forward to future updates and future mods of yours, you certainly have some serious talent. Best modder I've seen for Terraria yet. Didn't even know it was possible to make something like a gunblade or a bow you have to charge, simply brilliant work. Keep it up. (Though multiplayer support would still make the mod 500000000000000x better as I mostly play with a friend, and I believe the tModloader dev(s) have said they've fixed multiplayer issues and they will be fine next patch)
i've seen better mod devs for terraria (looking at Yoraiz0r) but i have to agree.. hiccup does his work pretty damn well and i also look forward to anything he comes up with, it terms of terraria modding.

what are the tears of tokens i know amethist but what are the others?

what are the tears of tokens i know amethist but what are the others?

Amethyst->Topaz->Sapphire->Emerald->Ruby->Amber
Tier1--------------------------------------------->Tier6

edit: currently dying to the goblin army.. maybe 5% are a bit too high for the insane prefix.. xD

sorry for asking so many things but the choice tokens drop randomlly from the rare prefix?

edit cuse i found one chilling on the ground next to a mountain i have not my base there so no npcs could kill whatever droped the choice tokens

Back
Top Bottom