tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Cant donwload the mod... "The mod 'EnemyMods' is currently not avaliable on the Mod Browser."
Yeah, it was removed because people have been reporting that the mod is bugged and the mod developer doesn't want people to use it.

Download link is over here if you need it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3hknh53n9txty4k/EnemyMods.tmod?dl=0
Do make sure to have Cheat Sheet enabled at the same time as that seems to fix the Kenneth Error (for most people).

Anyone know if using Cheat Sheet get rid of garbled prefix names? I just started a multiplayer playthrough with my brothers and we are using only this mod. No Kenneth error, but we keep getting stuff like "sCave Bat" or just "Toxiphobic__" showing up...

Anyone know if using Cheat Sheet get rid of garbled prefix names? I just started a multiplayer playthrough with my brothers and we are using only this mod. No Kenneth error, but we keep getting stuff like "sCave Bat" or just "Toxiphobic__" showing up...

I've never noticed names like that when using Prefixes for Enemies (& Cheat Sheet).

Yeah, it was removed because people have been reporting that the mod is bugged and the mod developer doesn't want people to use it.
Are you implying that he doesn't want people using it until the error has been fixed or he has abandoned the mod and no longer wants people to use it ever again?

Are you implying that he doesn't want people using it until the error has been fixed or he has abandoned the mod and no longer wants people to use it ever again?
I hear that months ago jofaraiden will maintain the mod, but still Hiccup251 is still the owner of the mod you can confirm this on the pag 49 of the thread.

I hear that months ago jofaraiden will maintain the mod, but still Hiccup251 is still the owner of the mod you can confirm this on the pag 49 of the thread.

Ownership was officially transferred to him at that time. I couldn't push an update myself if I wanted to (though there's nothing stopping me or anyone else from updating the code on the repository). The mod is no longer associated with my steam account.

So we need to wait for Jofairden to update it?
I would play it with Cheat Sheet but that mod breaks my game.
Im playing on big worlds with more than 50 mods (including cheatsheet and heros mods)with four super mods (thorium, tremor,calamity and spirit) and I not having any issues of corrupted worlds or missing modded blocks (turn off the steam cloud saves they dont like modded blocks) maybe you have a mod that is incompatible with others and they cause you whatever errors youre having at the momment.

Im playing on big worlds with more than 50 mods (including cheatsheet and heros mods)with four super mods (thorium, tremor,calamity and spirit) and I not having any issues of corrupted worlds or missing modded blocks (turn off the steam cloud saves they dont like modded blocks) maybe you have a mod that is incompatible with others and they cause you whatever errors youre having at the momment.
70+ mods over here, haven't had any issues with world/player corruptions or so. Everything has been working absolutely fine so far

As of right now, I am using the following mods for my play through. I'm still not using many of the larger mods because I fear some might interfere with each other in terms of game play and progression.
- Auto Trash
- Boss Expertise
- Brawler's Mod
(A mod I made that still isn't available via Mod Browser or manual download quite yet)
- Dye Easy
- Heros Mod
- Instant Respawn
- OmniSwing
- Vanilla Tweeks
I used to have Cheat Sheet on this list, but after three days of inactivity on Terraria, I came back to see it breaking my game.
How does Cheat Sheet break your game exactly?

What it does exactly is having it enabled and attempting to open up a world will delete the world file from my folder. I am then prompted with the request to load a backup. If I click to load the backup, that is deleted too. This is what having Cheat Sheet enabled does to my game.

When I saw it happening before my knowledge of the fact that cheat sheet was doing this, I went in and played in a randomly generated world many times each with only one of the five mods I have disabled (I got four more mods after making this discovery). I was only able to load it up when I had Cheat Sheet disabled from this massive list. It isn't a thing with compatibility either because I went and disabled all mods but Cheat Sheet and still my worlds were breaking. I even went in and deleted the mod from my computer both the in game way and by manually deleting them from my files. Redownloading the mod from the mod browser after both deletions didn't fix the issue.

The head was "stealthy".
5A06A04571A3CC3F6BCF00FE63EDE8A0E69EFB82

The head was "stealthy".
5A06A04571A3CC3F6BCF00FE63EDE8A0E69EFB82
wh...wh...wh...wh....WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! (unable to control my laugh over a minute) s..s...s...seriously on all my times having this mod never of NEVER this happen to me.... but good job to posting this on the forums now we know how the moon lord looks headless (almost) now what remains is a miniature head with a colossal body prefixed.

wh...wh...wh...wh....WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! (unable to control my laugh over a minute) s..s...s...seriously on all my times having this mod never of NEVER this happen to me.... but good job to posting this on the forums now we know how the moon lord looks headless (almost) now what remains is a miniature head with a colossal body prefixed.

That image reminded me of an absolute fantastic prefix I had a while back. Will post an image of it once I'm back at home (will take a few hours unfortunately). I believe it had Thunder God in the name TWICE which is just ridiculous (may be remembering wrong, my brain just remembers seeing lightning god twice in the name)

Found bug when playing at higher resolutions, or to be more precise on higher zoom, because terraria increases the minimum zoom on higher resolutions. all entities except yourself move on a different position than yourself.

Back
Top Bottom