tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Found bug when playing at higher resolutions, or to be more precise on higher zoom, because terraria increases the minimum zoom on higher resolutions. all entities except yourself move on a different position than yourself.

But does that bug happen thanks to Prefixes for Enemies or could another mod cause it (as well)?

Found bug when playing at higher resolutions, or to be more precise on higher zoom, because terraria increases the minimum zoom on higher resolutions. all entities except yourself move on a different position than yourself.
Yeah, I've had the same thing happen. Really annoying too, when it happens to bosses and you're aiming where their sprite is rather than where THEY are.
Not necessarily game-breaking, but annoying enough for me to have to disable this or risk an aneurysm @_@

And yes, I can confirm that it's just this mod. I disabled all other mods, created a fresh char and world, and when I moved the guide's sprite did too. Enabled all other mods, disabled this one, tried again and it didn't move.

when is this being updated to 0.10.1?
its already updated..... but the mod was removed from the browser due to various errors such as the "kenneth error" to be unplayable withouth having cheatsheet always on each time you play with it, so you must search on the thread for the mod.

This is my error log from the mod
Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 3.30.51 PM.png

I fixed the "kenneth" error in the source code (missing dependencies) now getting a new error if Thorium is enabled, and if cheatsheet isn't enabled
thorium then gets disabled(& prefixes for enemies stays enabled)
Code:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in C:\Users\...\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 70
  at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
  at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
  at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

http://prntscr.com/h598b7

edit: same error with other big mods such as calamity

Last edited:
This is my error log:

An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569 for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadFile(String path, Evidence evidence)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFile(String path)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.RoslynCompile(CompilerParameters compileOptions, String[] files)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.CompileMod(BuildingMod mod, List`1 refMods, Boolean forWindows, Byte[]& dll, Byte[]& pdb)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.Build(BuildingMod mod, IBuildStatus status)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.Build(String modFolder, IBuildStatus status)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.<>c.<BuildMod>b__70_0(Object _)

why isn't this on the mod browser, or at all downloadable?
because the current version isn't up to date & was removed from the mod browser. the current release can be gotten from github.
Though you need either to couple it with cheatsheet or patch it with my pull request

as for your error how did you get this to begin with ?
if you're familiar with files, you could download the source, add in my PR and compile the mod yourself.

edit: I'm reluctant to provide a already compiled patched package as of now, cause I'm not the owner of the mod, and also I probably won't be around over time for support.

Last edited:
because the current version isn't up to date & was removed from the mod browser. the current release can be gotten from github.
Though you need either to couple it with cheatsheet or patch it with my pull request

as for your error how did you get this to begin with ?
if you're familiar with files, you could download the source, add in my PR and compile the mod yourself.

edit: I'm reluctant to provide a already compiled patched package as of now, cause I'm not the owner of the mod, and also I probably won't be around over time for support.
The error comes if you do exactly what you told; Download source, add in the PR and try compiling the mod

Last edited:
This is my error log:

An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569 for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadFile(String path, Evidence evidence)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFile(String path)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.RoslynCompile(CompilerParameters compileOptions, String[] files)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.CompileMod(BuildingMod mod, List`1 refMods, Boolean forWindows, Byte[]& dll, Byte[]& pdb)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.Build(BuildingMod mod, IBuildStatus status)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.Build(String modFolder, IBuildStatus status)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.<>c.<BuildMod>b__70_0(Object _)
The error comes if you do exactly what you told; Download source, add in the PR and try compiling the mod
strange don't have that issue.
try this : https://stackoverflow.com/questions/15238714/net-local-assembly-load-failed-with-cas-policy ????
(e.g. unblock files)

Back
Top Bottom