Casual Random facts about yourself

• I am a full blown Nintendo Fan
  • I am a furry (not enough to go to cons' or wear fursuits though)
  • I have to think up fanfictions in order to fall asleep
  • My body is ready
  • I love all animals, and cannot stand it at all to see them or anyone else abused
  • I am squeamish around organs
  • I have bug-phobia or whatever
  • Thats enough facts
  • Update: My real life name is Flint. I know, right?

Last edited:
Hmm.... Well, for me..

-Real name is Peter.
-My favorite Sport is Lacrosse! I currently play it at my college. (If you've never heard of it, or have not seen it, its pretty much Soccer and Hockey squished into the same sport.)
-I currently work as a Boy Scout councilor, but I mostly participate as an aquatics instructor, meaning I teach kids skills ranging from Kayaking, to Sailing! I am also, an Eagle scout, which is also why I like to do this.
-I take the role as a Server Moderator on a Terraria Server, thats semi-known, and I take my role very seriously so everyone can have fun.
-Absolutely love any kind of well put together lore in any Sci Fi genre in a game. Such as games like Halo and Mass Effect.

-I have more than 1300 in game in Terraria
-My other favorite game is Street Fighter. I'm very enthusiastic about it.
-I used to teach Japanese in Brasil before moving to Japan through JET Programme

- I listen to video game music when I draw
- I am allergic to dogs
- all fingers including my thumb on my right hand have been slammed in a car door
- I hate Jello
- I once had a dream where I was using a toilet in a golden elevator, the doors opened and I then got hit by a train.

• I'm an introvert.
  • Insane characters tend to be my favorites.
  • I play too many RPGs and then complain I don't beat enough games.
  • I say I'll do something, and then won't do it.
  • I often go out to the kitchen only to forget what I went there for.
  • I like to play fighting games no matter how bad I am at them save for smash
  • I seem to have strangely good like while playing Mario Kart and only Mario Kart.
Cool, what fighting games do you play?

When I'm at my cousin's house I tend to play Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 and Tekken Tag Tournament 2. I own Street Fighter 4 and I play it from time to time. And I've been looking to buy BlazBlue and give that series a shot.
I suppose I should post a few other random facts.
  • My name is Alex
  • I dislike talking about religion due to the fact I dislike the subject itself.
  • I dislike being around over excitable people.
  • Despite how much I talk online through forums and skype, I don't talk much out and about. (Introvert as stated before)
  • I can cook very simplistic things
  • I'm 19 and have made no progress to getting a driver's license.

- I am a filthy console peasant that plans to eventually get into the master race
- I'm 75% Japanese and 25% Filipino
- I've put at least 1,300 hours into video games.
- I'm a small person
- Socially awkward
- Kind of an :red:
- I enjoy Japanese media
- I own a Shiba Inu
- My voice is almost always monotone
- I used to be a straight A student, then internet happened.

Last edited:
Oh, this should be fun.
  • I pace around in a circle whenever I eat anything with my hands.
  • I'm 6'6" (198cm/1.98m)
  • I'm bigender.
  • In order to fall asleep I think about my OCs being in different animes.
  • Socially awkward
  • I can't watch anything with excessive gore in it, though I played through every God of War game in one sitting without flinching.
  • Music is my life.
  • I cannot stand ignorant people.
  • I try to keep everyone happy, but when I can't it frustrates me and I get super pissed off with myself and take it out on others.
  • I like puns.

I once got my (drunken) :red: kicked by an ostrich. I'm thinking of sueing whoever made Sideways.

• My real name is Aidan.
• Nintendo is love, Nintendo is life.
• I attend school online.
• No, I am not agoraphobic.
• I have a fear of people.
• Jello is disgusting.
• I hate bugs and insects of all kinds.
• I used to have hair so long to the point where people thought I was a girl.

• I'm close to anorexic (~6 foot), I have weighed 50-60 Kilos for the last 4 years. Slowly starting to gain weight (Am currently hovering around 57-60)
  • I almost died at 16 because of alcohol
  • I'm pretty awkward, but I tend to have fun with my awkwardness most of the time
  • I'm vegan, have been for a few years
  • I basically hate everything materialistic
That is all that I think is public enough to be shared!

• My body is ready
Sneakily slipped that in there... Nice

• I have survived a murder attempt
  • I am the creative director for two Doom mods, one of which is a fan-sequel to TNT: Evilution, the other is a secret unannounced project still in planning stages
  • I am also the music "midilord" for one of those projects, I work with four MIDI composers and oversee the creation of the mod's soundtrack
  • I used to actively mod older games like Diablo, Red Alert and Dungeon Keeper. This did not help me get a job in game programming like I dreamed, as once I took a course in it, everything got too complicated and exploded in my face, dashing that dream on the rocks of reality.
  • I have a mental disability. *dodges rotten tomatoes*
  • I have extensive norwegian ancestry that has been traced to specific viking clans. So if I pillage your town, don't be surprised.
  • As a result of said heritage, I have two names, an english one, and a norwegian one.

Okay lets go c:
  • I like fluffy animals to the point that i want to be a cute and fluffy humanoid creature when the technology is invented. ^u^
  • I am obsessed with the webcomic Slightly Damned.
  • I have multiple mental disabilities. Simply living is hard for me.
  • I like short characters. Unfortunately i'm like 5'10" in real life.
  • Video gaaaaames
  • I am an agnostic theist.
  • I am asexual and aromantic - i am not sexually or romantically attracted to anything.
  • I am very shy in real life, however on the interbutts i have had lots of practice so i'm not so shy when it comes to typing. c:
  • I'm half viking! (almost my entire mum's side of the family is Danish, and the one who isn't is norwegian)
  • I try to be optimistic and bubbly about everything, even though my life is so full of sads. \^u^/
  • I have lucid dreams so often i am always partially aware when i'm dreaming. But most of the time i ignore that it's a dream and go do something fun instead.
okay that's it c:

My turn!
  • I love video games
  • My life dream is to become a video game developer
  • I was not a member of the original Terraria forums
  • I spend a lot of time on the Starbound forums
  • Nintendo makes me mad but I love their games
  • I have a PS2, PS3, Wii, Wii U, and 3DS
  • I have too many games
  • I am Gundam
  • I have 32 Gundam models
  • I love anime
  • I am colorblind
  • I like penguins (shocker)
  • I like dogs
  • I dislike cats
  • I am in 9th grade
  • I go to a private school

Let's see... What do I want to share with you guys? I'm really open, so I don't want to share everything for the sake of having a wall of text.
  • I've got really long hair. I'm also ginger.
  • I'm asexual.
  • I have a 'bit' of an obsession over anime (Other Japanese media too, culture as well... but more-so anime).
  • Despite having more or less never posted anything, I'm an artist. I focus on traditional art.
  • I am the music man. I listen to all kinds of music and I've been playing the Guitar for more years than you can count with your fingers, I also pick up other instruments easily.
  • Against common belief, I am not Robocop. I'm sorry for being so robotic.
  • I'm an animal lover.
  • I have a phobia of needles. Syringes, specifically. Although something as simple as getting my skin pricked for an allergy test can set me off if I am thinking about needles at the time... I also blacked out after hearing I was going to get an injection in my foot. That subconscious terror.
  • I'm usually as emotional as a brick.

• My English teaher told me I'm her best student but I'm going to fail because I don't do my assignments.
  • I have purple hair.
  • I don't even care about my sexuality anymore.
  • I'm deathly afraid of growing up, leaving school, getting a job.
  • I have anxiety problems.
  • I spend a lot of my time in my bedroom.
  • I have one best friend in real life, and I practically stick to him like glue at social events.
  • 99.99% of my closest friends are in a different country.
  • I have had one serious relationship in my life. It lasted 4 days.
  • I've never kissed/been kissed by someone.
  • I have a strange liking for things involving the supernatural. Ghosts, Demons, Witchcraft, etc.
  • I'm a crybaby when it comes to a lot of TV shows, books, movies, animes, etc.
  • My parents were divorced when I was 4.
  • I have a phobia of needles.
  • I'm strangely content with all of these things, and I think I'm perfectly happy.
What in the world is wrong with me.

• My English teaher told me I'm her best student but I'm going to fail because I don't do my assignments.
  • I have purple hair.
  • I don't even care about my sexuality anymore.
  • I'm deathly afraid of growing up, leaving school, getting a job.
  • I have anxiety problems.
  • I spend a lot of my time in my bedroom.
  • I have one best friend in real life, and I practically stick to him like glue at social events.
  • 99.99% of my closest friends are in a different country.
  • I have had one serious relationship in my life. It lasted 4 days.
  • I've never kissed/been kissed by someone.
  • I have a strange liking for things involving the supernatural. Ghosts, Demons, Witchcraft, etc.
  • I'm a crybaby when it comes to a lot of TV shows, books, movies, animes, etc.
  • My parents were divorced when I was 4.
  • I have a phobia of needles.
  • I'm strangely content with all of these things, and I think I'm perfectly happy.
What in the world is wrong with me.
We have a lot in common (._.)

Back
Top Bottom