Single Thread RP Random space wars endgame

somehow, one of the vapos ships manages to capture a phantom. they begin to experiment on the phantom to see if they could augment their own units with it.

Unfortunately, the phantom dissipates in order to cause despair to those testing on it. Their sole purpose is to despair those who aren't them, after all.

the lead scientist aboard the vessel, however, experiences the polar opposite of despair
"interesting... these... 'phantoms' can dissipate at will in order to avoid having information leaked! Quite impractical for us, but with a little bit of tinkering, I believe a similar anti-interrogation device could be produced using just this concept!"
the captian of the flagship of the anyotech ships suddenly calls the scientist. because he can apparently force calls
"NEF ANYO HERE!" the voice of the captian of the flagship is booming with confidence. "I SMELL IDEAS OF QUESTIONABLE HUMANITY BREWING ABOUT! WHAT ARE YOU UP TO, ALAD V?"
"oh :red: off, Anyo! at least I dont enslave entire societies and then use them as a scapegoat for literally every problem!"
"IT WAS ONLY ONE SOCIETY, AND I DIDINT ENSLAVE THEM! ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT THE SOLARIS REFUSE TO WORK HARD ENOUGH TO PAY OFF THEIR DEBT! BUT ENOUGH ABOUT THAT, LETS TALK ABOUT YOUR 'AMALGAM DOGS'"
"oh listen here you worthless, pathetic, embarrassment to the corpus! the contract that i have my pupils clearly states, in big, bold words, the exact risks of working for me! I even tell them to specifically read that bit!"

the lead scientist aboard the vessel, however, experiences the polar opposite of despair
"interesting... these... 'phantoms' can dissipate at will in order to avoid having information leaked! Quite impractical for us, but with a little bit of tinkering, I believe a similar anti-interrogation device could be produced using just this concept!"
the captian of the flagship of the anyotech ships suddenly calls the scientist. because he can apparently force calls
"NEF ANYO HERE!" the voice of the captian of the flagship is booming with confidence. "I SMELL IDEAS OF QUESTIONABLE HUMANITY BREWING ABOUT! WHAT ARE YOU UP TO, ALAD V?"
"oh :red: off, Anyo! at least I dont enslave entire societies and then use them as a scapegoat for literally every problem!"
"IT WAS ONLY ONE SOCIETY, AND I DIDINT ENSLAVE THEM! ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT THE SOLARIS REFUSE TO WORK HARD ENOUGH TO PAY OFF THEIR DEBT! BUT ENOUGH ABOUT THAT, LETS TALK ABOUT YOUR 'AMALGAM DOGS'"
"oh listen here you worthless, pathetic, embarrassment to the corpus! the contract that i have my pupils clearly states, in big, bold words, the exact risks of working for me! I even tell them to specifically read that bit!"
*A skeleton harpy slams through the ceiling. It appears fragile but strong and you probably have no idea how it slammed in through the ceiling*

(Impractical indeed. I believe what you are referring to is the Self-Execution Device from LC with that 'dissipate to avoid knowledge being leaked' part. Unfortunately, that has been invented way before your concept. All the way to last year actually. And if you really want to keep going, then look at those spies who use those toxic pills to kill themselves after capture. Boy, that concept of killing the user to prevent information of getting knowledge in the wrong hands has been used for way back, even before the Execution Device. So, basically, what I am seeing here, is just reinventing the wheel for self execution devices. Eh. Plus, if you are going to do that, making the execution device, well, that helps me. Either way, it will waste some of your company's time, either to discard or continue with research for an execution device.

Also, euphoria for finding something new or intrigue is not even close to the polar opposite of despair. So very good job with that thesaurus.)

"So... They really thought they could capture one of our own? Pathetic. Don't they know of abnormalities? Doesn't matter. What matters is simply the destruction of this world, and since they occupy this world, the destruction of them by extension. Hmph. It's a good day to die, isn't it? Take all of their resources that they are extracting, and destroy them. Either way, it will help destroy this world, and their hopes of finding anything worthwhile here."

*The phantoms begin to attack the areas with any extraction of any resources.*

"A hollow empty feeling. A pit that is eternal. Filled with nothing but void. It is what we strive for."

The phantoms that are facing the skeletons are unaffected. It is despair to know you can't even kill, let alone hit your enemy. They shatter the bones of the skeletons.

The phantoms that are facing the skeletons are unaffected. It is despair to know you can't even kill, let alone hit your enemy. They shatter the bones of the skeletons.
*The bones turn to bone meal growing grass across the land. The grass begins to grow into trees creating huge trees. The trees grow faces and roam the area to smash their roots upon. Their sight is horrible but make up for its powerful defense and offense.*

Phantoms created from the mindless urges of the trees appear, and similarly attack with the same ferocity as the trees.

Alad V looks at the harpy with general disgust
"how DARE you interrupt me!"
he turns to a robotic dog that happens to be in the room
"ZANUKA!"
the robot's weapons glow
"KILL!" Alad V points to the harpy

[BOSSFIGHT: ZANUKA]

Zanuka fires a railgun at the harpy

*suddenly a blue portal appears alongside tense music*
*many ships also appear in the sky which land and an army walks out which starts immediately sorting everyone present into two halves*

Ebony maw: "hear me, and rejoice, you have been saved at the hands of the great titan. You may think this is suffering... No... This is salvation"

*Despairing Phantom Hydra Titans rises up from out of nowhere that are up to 200 meters because meters are better than feet and they fight the zombie titans.*

Back
Top Bottom